Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

gee wonder why i feel fat?

Ugh... I stayed up all night again. Oops.
Last night Mom brought home pizza. She ate half & I ate half. What a way to end a week long binge. Ugh.
Final tally: 2 bags of Keebler Coconut Dreams (similar to girl scout samoas..yum) 1 bag of Keebler soft batch choc chip cookies, 2 singleserve packs of peanut butter M&Ms, 1 Snickers bar, 2 PB&J chocolate bars (they taste better than they sound) plus lots of milk with all these monstrocities. And cereal. And a baked potato with shredded beef Mom brought home with sour cream. So much yum. Such indulgence.
I can't begin to count the calories. Enormous. Like my ass. And I am not built to have a ginormous ass. Large ass on me = even larger waist. The potbelly plops and jiggles allll the way around. I don't have a waist right now. Gee, wonder why my back hurts? Duh.
Still eating too much but finally switched over to healthier fare. Tried the 2 lil almondmilk boxes... I really like the dark chocolate one. The vanilla was ok too. I def prefer the chocolate. Also got into the Bolthouse Farms C-Boost smoothie I wanted to try. Is nom! I'm starting to expect every Bolthouse Farms smoothie to taste good. Even my least fav, the Berry Boost, is nom. Maybe I'll try their Vanilla Chia. I'm in love w their Chocolate Protein Plus.
I must manage to keep distracted today. I need to start the transition back into ketosis today. And stay there as long as possible. There are 2 church sources that give us food. One is a lady who seems incapable of cooking batches smaller than army size. She tends to give us leftovers, which are sometimes stale so her stuff is easy to ignore. The Rotary leftovers tho.... those are always fresh and usually very good, usually something I like. The baked potatoes w beef were from them. So yum.
So my plan is to get back into ketosis and stay there until Mom brings home food I can't ignore. If I'm lucky it could be as long as a week. Maybe longer, as Rotary doesn't always have leftovers. Mom sometimes throws out food from the lady cuz it tastes that stale so I won't arouse suspicion by not eating that stuff.
Ugh.. starting to feel hungry already wtf. Think I'll let Sims play and try to take a nap. Sleep is good for killing hunger pangs for me. Dunno why.

1 comment:

  1. Omg so many tasty sounding things. Augh! My favourite bikkies are on special this week and I've been munching them nonstop. Screw staring over tomorrow, we can start over RIGHT BLOODY NOW! In the immortal words of an Ex: "Let's fuck this puppy!"

    *Hugs* Omg you would understand the glee and excitement I experienced when my waist finally re-appeared last month. Miles couldn't get why I was so upset when it vanished D:

    Thinking about food makes me hungry too. Cup of tea and sims! Or start an epic Creative Mode build. Think Voxelbox-style epic. Great distraction!

    Sleep is good for killing hunger pangs because your body can mistake thirst for hunger AND can make you feel hungry when you're tired so it gets energy. Napping is much better than snacking ;)

    Lol, you know how people say "Hugs not drugs"? I think my nerd guy friends are so skinny because they're all single and their brains are on "Fap not food" mode XD XD XD XD Stupid horny skinny boys. Metabolisms like Usain Bolt, the lucky bastards.

    I just googled the Sonic Boom alarm clock. Good idea, but unless it can mimic a Richter 6 earthquake, I don't think it'll be worth me getting one ^.^; I don't usually wake up for anything less than a 5. The noise though, hmmmm.

    Ugh I've had far too much experience with passing out from dehydration+low blood pressure it's not funny. First time was on a bloody dairy farm. Weee lying down outside the milking shed is FUN! Smartypants doctorb told me to "drink more water". 3+ litres a day and it still happens! Dafuq? They used to use me to haze n00b trainers at my gym XD It was so funny to see them panic at the BPcuff readings.

    Lol yeah, I guess they are used to it. Having people cry all over you must be a professional hazard. The whole "Oooooh they're opening up" bonus too. Ugh.

    Lots of love and cuddlemonkey hugs right back to you <3

    ReplyDelete