Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

want to buy self-control

Ugh... let's not talk about how the piggy mcbingey is still going on. How I have once again bought crap at work. Work launched its customer loyalty card and I wanted candy so I got the candy that also put points on my card. For 3 days in a row. Ugh. Plus more clearance stuff. The only thing even slightly healthy is this protein & vitamin powder called Alive superfood powder. It also claims to have probiotics and greens yadda yadda. I tried it mixed w my vanilla aria since Alive says vanilla flavor too. Didn't like. Not sure if the Alive or the Aria is the bad taste so today at work it'll be just Alive in my bottle. If I can get myself to like it I'll snap up whatever cans are left. Cuz if the label isn't lying, it's decent nutrition. Got a few bells & whistles I don't need but eh.
Work also has a setup for customers to do stuff like walking and add points to their cards. Manager said we workers can do that too so I signed up. We'll see. When I walk to campus it's about 2 miles one way... plus walking home & around campus I bet I could hit 5 or even 6 miles on those days. Just gotta get off my ass. The points from walking add up very very slowly but they're free so what can anyone expect? Here's hoping it helps motivate me.... especially since only buying certain items get points, rather than something like 1 point per dollar spent(which is how Sephora and Kroger both seem to work).
So buy certain items... or walk the fat off. The logical choice is certainly clear. Can I be logical please?
Moving on....
I still have lots of healthy noms which I've been eating right alongside the bad noms! Bad Honor! I should be having my protein shake, a bowl of soup, some milk and/or tomato juice (assuming the juice hasn't spoiled yet) and my chocolate almondmilk as dessert. Also chobani yogurt and nommy bolthouse farms smoothies and colby cheese squares. That is a lot of food! So why can't I limit myself to that?
Well I dug out both my pedometers for motivation. The freebie work gave me measures every step, even the stops and starts that happen at work, while my omron pedometer might miss those steps cuz they're not continuous. But.... the omron let's me program my weight in so the calorie estimate will probably be more accurate for the steps it does count.
Ah hell, I'll wear both. Just for curiosity.
Off to read Ana Regzig's old posts until I'm ready to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. You're still eating healthy noms, which is good. Small changes at a time are easier to build into long-run success than making huge changes that fall apart. Make each change small and work it into your daily routine so that you're slowly changing habits instead of smacking yourself in the face with a wall of OMGCHANGERIGHTNOWAUGH!

    Quality noms=good. Think of your calories like money. Why waste them on something that isn't good for you or doesn't taste good? Lol takeaways are so calorically expensive I won't eat them unless they're from Hells, Velvet Burger or Squiddys! (OM NOM NOM)

    I'm so tempted to wear a pedometer at work to see how many kilometers I walk around the department on a serving shift. I bet it's at least three!

    I wouldn't be surprised if the legging were Blohan's or from Supre. Horrible. At least they're being treated the way stockings/tights SHOULD be: kept mostly out of sight!

    OMFG I've been DYING for some cute ankleboots! And boots would be pefect with those. I have acrylic/pleather bootlegs that I wear with boots as part of my pirate costume. Hmmmm, Halloween Pirate Vlog if I can fit into them again by then? I'm about 2kg away, 2kg in a month is what I've been managing all year. Slow enough that you can ensure it's all fat you lose and no muscle.

    Lol my waist only reappeared about 2 months ago. I missed it so much! You should see it in my corset. Omg. I can barely move but it looks SO COOL! As for the neckline, I usually wear Vnecks because they make my boobs look less ridiculously massive.

    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA XD Omg you're classic!

    That was my "cute pout" I'm glad it actually looked cute! You should see my "Psycho grin". Kirk runs away and nearly wets himself when I put that on and pick up a knife at work ^.^ Terrorising coworkers is FUN!

    If Miles and I moved in somewhere together he could rent his place out, so it would be paying it's own rates/mortgage (Rent is only slightly cheaper than paying a mortgage) and he's be spending less on food/power etc. It's logistical and brainspaz problems getting in the way.

    Lol I have considered working at the local strip joint, but their girls are TINY and I'd be stripping for old school mates and relatives. Fucking small town! At least at La Maison you see the clients on CCTV before they see you, so you don't have to service someone you know.

    So we have this coughing thing going around and you guys have the "Fresher Flu" striking campus? Fresher Flu was why I always sat at the back of the lecture theatre. Nobody to cough on me from behind or kick my seat.

    Unrepentant tease. I love messing with people. You probably don't want to be seen in public with me. The prospect of taking the piss out of large amounts of uptight bible-bashers and xenophobic yanks makes me giggle with several varieties of Unholy Glee and makes USA border security a little less scary.

    I hope you have a good monday. Take care, ok? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S

    Omg thank you so much for the mental image! That's a new favourite. Previous one was taking them out to a shed, putting their dick in a bench vise, handing them a hacksaw and setting the shed on fire. What would they do? Hmmmmm.

    I'm going to eyeball the security camera locations around the deli tomorrow to see what kind of coverage they have.

    "Losers who are irrelevant" THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

    Love you so much *Hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete