Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just a quick note saying I'm still here. The monthly epic fun time is in full swing and I tend to sleep a lot. I ate chocolate. A lot of it.I broke my fast 2 hours early yesterday and was eating too late today ....wait it's 5am so "today" I refer to is now yesterday.
My brain don't wanna work.

Anyway I suck but there's one thing I am very happy about.

Samantha Ronson was caught kissing a sane girl. Not lindsay. That has me happy.
Ok I admit the new chick is in serious need of some lipstick or something, but she has a nice figure and she is an unknown person (meaning not an attention whore) and what is best...
Samantha seemed really happy. It's been a long time since I've seen that soft smile I like so much.
Yea ok I do still want Samantha for myself....but let's be honest...it's never gonna happen.
So I will settle for Samantha being happy and safe :)

I have got to get to a computer so I can post pics. She looks so happy and content! Heeeeee ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment