Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Well fat Tuesday yesterday sure was fat-filled. Today thus far has been total opposite.
I did skip Ash Weds service. I also skipped the big dinner held beforehand.
Today I've had a cup of dry Cheerios, a bag of turkey jerky (yes, the whole bag) and I started up my Go Greens drink mix again. Half a packet in 20oz water with cinnamon and honey. I have no cayenne pepper so I put a bit of chili powder in instead. It's interesting.
The sudden calorie drop is affecting my energy ofc. Been sleepy most of the day. Tho that could also be because of the bad-sleep-hangover. Bad dream after bad dream. I already know that sugar crashes lead to poor sleep, and I did it anyway. Well not tonight, I'm gonna go on the no-junk-food for as long as I can. Lent is 40 days.
Also took stock of my supplies. It looks like I might be able to swing a Gnu order. I got a 40hr workweek starting tomorrow. I'm gonna be tired but at least I'll get my Gnu bars. Carbs only count if they're not fiber. Fiber is its own category ^_^
My potassium bicarbonate arrived. Like I said before, it's actually a gardening produc that others have been taking orally. It's an organic gardening product. Funny thing is when it arrived it had a sticker that said: Attn Postmaster- contains Kosher Potassium Bicarbonate.
Kosher gardening? Just how strict are the kosher laws? Wow.
Still need to make the protein power crunch bars stretch out. Maybe I just won't get into those until after the cheerios are gone. Eat them up before they go stale. Stale cheerios not so yummy. And the power crunch are all individually sealed.
Talking about food makes me feel hungry. Fuck. I'm at 35g of carbs already. Best choice would be a can of tuna. 0 carbs ftw. I'm feeling lazy too tho. Maybe best to just drink more and sleep some. Napping is good. And I gotta get up damn early tomorrow.

Wow this is a boring post. I think I'll stop rambling now.

2 comments:

  1. Potassium Bicarbonate is also used in fire extinguishers.

    Hope your dreams get better. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used your recommendation of Gnu bars in my GO Veg! post. Thanks for putting up so many healthy, nature-friendly food recs. :)

    I hated low carb and couldn't last more than a week. Good luck on yours though!

    ReplyDelete