Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Well as is my way...first thing I did was call R up to talk out my fears and figure out what to do. I am not a logical creature. Maybe that's why I adore Vulcans so much. I wish I could be more like then.
Anyway R gave me a roadmap and I followed it. I did a series of calls. Seems the collections people do their bills weird. The special accounts lady said that older account I had was indeed paid off. And that at most I am only on the hook for 500 something. The charge stems from 2009... and once I get the date I will know if my instincts are right. I think this charge is due to the school's clerical error. I paid a bill and they did not mark it as paid.
What pisses me off is that this is the school's fault. And this school's error might prevent me from getting the class I want. The class I want is an online course...and I want it because an online course would never interfere with my work schedule.
So I am unhappy about this right now.

And I've been eating to cope. Not good not good. I've had 2 bowls of cereal....and way too much chocolate. I am still at 167. At least I'm not back to my starting weight but I could be if I don't find another way to deal with this stress. I am going to play minecraft...and listen to WoW music that I have on my computer. I really love WoW music, especially for the night elves. I really like a piece called Nightsong. Guardians of Nordrassil is another one. But I love it all. Lament of the Highborne, the Ironforge theme, the Thunder Bluff theme.... yea I'll do that and drink water. Try to end the binging for today at least.

3 comments:

  1. wow is a wonderful thing ^.^
    you should see if you can't change your coping method to exercise, go do pushups and situps and crunches in your room if you can't get to a gym or anything, when you want to eat, maybe say do a certain amount then you can eat something, kinda hard to remember sometimes but it usually helps me get out of bingemode when I remember, and since you want muscle more than I do, I think maybe it'd work better for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that the debt they thought you had was a clerical error! I hate when that BS happens. It's their fault and nobody does anything to fix the damage, like you potentially missing that online class. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through the same thing a bunch of times in college. It's such a pain, and then you have to deal with the crap from their mistakes. >:( I hope everything gets worked out.

    ReplyDelete