Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Well after hellish busy workweeks I have many more dollars in my wallet and also more poundage on my waistline. Ugh. I hate retail. Gotta be "on" all the damn time. Acting as superhappy as a purple dinosaur to be interrupted for the ten-thousandth time by some fucking moron who walked right past what he/she is looking for. I eat nearly nothing at work, simply not enough time, but stress-binge at home. Stay up late cuz I can't sleep, dreading going to work in the morning... so I'm tired when I go in and then more stress and the cycle continues. I slept damn near all day yesterday and today. Catching up on my zzzzs I guess. I feel better now. Feet aren't just masses of pain right now. No amount of dr scholls can make the work floor less painful. Concrete on concrete. That floor has no give at all.
My gnu bars are here. Yay!. I once again have that magic tag team of weight loss and control: protein and fiber. I can go on a gnu bar and a protein shake damn near all day. Ofc now Mom is retired so she's home more and more likely to notice my eating habits. Ofc if I'm seen eating something that isn't junk would she really be concerned? She's pretty easygoing and I am overweight. So long as I'm not bonethin and she can see I'm taking some food in...she might even think I'm doing the ramadan thing like bro is...especially if I drink protein shake at home.
Anyone tried pistachios? I'm trying them for first time ever and they're not that bad. 4g protein for 5g carbs and 2g of those carbs are fiber. My lil try-it pack is exactly 100cals. The pistachios are roasted and salted and still in their shells. Taking the shells off means eating them slower. So thus far today I've had a cup of cheerios no milk and now working on the pistachios. I'm hoping by the time I go downstairs someoone else will have finished off the damn cookies. And no eating anything else until the pistachios are gone.
I got a shitton of housework to catch up on. I should probably get started. Waaa.... I don't wanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment