Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wtf everything is going from bad to worse. I had to renew my mk version of paypal which meant "upgrade" cuz I hadn't charged a card in awhile. So there's $40.
All my bookmarks are gone on my phone. And somehow I'm not following blogs noww either wtf.

AND...I tried to sign up for classes and there's a hold on my acct...I owe them money. I can prove the smaller bill got paid cuz bank has the check. But the total they claim I owe is awful high.
And I do very vaguely remember a semester were financial aid fell thru and I had a collections problem....but I thought I paid that off! And I'm so fucking disorganized I don't know where the paperwork is!
I am very scared and upset right now. I could be looking at an outstanding debt of over $3000.
Freaking out. Pissed at the school and pissed at myself for not being able to really fight back.
I can't enroll until this is taken care of.
At least I haven't eaten yet today. Too nervous. Didn't sleep well either.
I found out about the hold amount late last night and ofc now the school website is down or locked me out or something.
So I got like 2 hours of sleep...if that...I don't think I slept at all.
Not happy :(
Terrified....actually.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, hun. That shit's weak.
    I hate schools. Is there any way you can call the bank and see how your check is doing?
    Hang in there, love.. I wish there was more I could say =/ I just don't want to make it worse or say something dumb.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear all that! Have you talked to your parents or a financial counselor on campus? I wish I had more to offer you in the way of advice but I haven't started college yet. I know there must be a way out though. Talk to somebody more experienced in this stuff than you and get their help.
    -hugs-
    stay strong in these stressful times, hun.

    ReplyDelete