Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Well fuck. I was hoping to be able to log on from the computer but noooooooo.... everyone's a fucking night owl in this house. Even the dude who has to be up at like 6am and is like a pro hacker so he could watch me post from his laptop. And ofc Mom's still up and she nagged me about working tomorrow until I finally came up here to lie down.
I wanted to post piccs of the hot hot kiss Samantha was seen giving her new girl. The pics are kinda grainy cuz they were trying to hide and the pap was using his zoom lens, but I still think the pics are hot. Seems the girl is Tiffany Russo, a yoga instructor, which would explain the leggings-as-pants fashion disaster. Ofc my first thought is if she was any relation to Rene Russo...and I don't know.
But she seems very private and quiet and *sane* and *normal* so yay for Samantha.
I also wanted to post some links to gossip stories, especially this weird one where lilo was papped coming around Sam's house holds a valentine bear....and Sam later tweeted that she has no idea what all that was about.
And then I saw how before that Sam had tweeted that she slept at her studio and needed to get a couch. Wait....what? Her home was only 3 blocks away if that! Wtf?

Sometimes I bounce between laughing at lilo....and wondering if sam is being stalked. Again.

Moving on.....also wanted to post pics! Of her insane thigh gap. Her legs seriously don't touch, not even when she's walking. And tonight I also found an extreme closeup of her right wrist and buried in her bracelet mass on those wrists is a tiny red bead bracelet, very small and delicate and easily overlooked.
I don't know her....sadly I doubt I'll ever meet her....but I still wonder if she's one of us.
And that thought just makes her more adorable. She suffers too.

I've been a pig the past 3 days. Stopped eating only @ 10pm ugh so late. Gonna just gun it for as long as I can. Feel very hungry right now. Got my powder mixes all ready for tomorrow. Ideally I'll last til lenten dinner weds night. Ha...we will see.

2 comments:

  1. Lolwhut? 3 blocks?? *Facedesk*

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sometimes I feel bad for Lindsay Lohan, but then if she wan't a basketcase, I would have nothing to read about in the trash mags. :D

    It's so hard making decisions for the future! I still wish I was as certain about what I want to do as I was when I was little. Now I have no idea. That's nice your mom thinks you're too smart. Mum once said that to me (she was drunk), but usually she likes to hint that I'm too stupid for something like psychology...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete