Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

me on computer=long long post w many links and pics :)

hey... i haz computer! let's have fun!
for future reference tho.. is it possible to do the "Read more" link so the mass of pics can be behind that link rather than loading all at once? I mean.. I usually blog from my phone and I'm wondering how long it will take this to load on my phone. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

so gossip time...I'm not sure if this makes me a bad person or not, cuz reading all this together has me alternating between laughing at lilo's patheticness.. and wondering if Ronson is safe.
So start at... well it's not the beginning but yea...
Samantha was caught kissing another woman.

And i am very very jealous of this lady.


Anyway the lucky lady has been identified by the internet stalkers (stalkers far more dedicated than me anyway) as Tiffany Russo.. a yoga instructor.

Which would explain the leggings-as-pants disaster.

lindsay ofc tweeted about it... and later deleted said tweet after sam said she hadn't gotten a ride to the airport (meaning sam hadn't bummed a ride.. she gets pro drivers to her planes and gigs as part of her package)

here's a gossip site's summary which includes lindsay much later saying she is friends with Tiffany: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1371026/Lindsay-Lohan-says-pals-Samantha-Ronsons-new-girlfriend.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

a few days later... lindsay was spotted either leaving sam's house.. or arriving.. not sure.. with a teddy bear
and that's the part i'm laughing at the most.

http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=LLohanLoveEXCLU0328_X17

i can't tell if lindsay actually left sam's house with it.. but that's the story. that lindsay got it from sam as a present.. and it looks like an obvious valentine's day bear to me. and why would lindsay be *giving* a heart bear to sam?

then sam tweeted:

(obsessed lilo fan) omg I love the bear you gave Lindsay!!I want one too! <3
(Sam) bear? huh?

(obsessed lilo fan)Yes......the "I Love You" bear.Pictures all over the net.Didn't you give it to her?

(Sam) not me.

and what's really curious.. is very shortly before the "huh? what bear?" tweets Sam tweeted this: "waking up in the studio, today, would have been way more comfortable if i had a couch, not just a chair. gotta get a couch."

And going by times on the tweets... she went straight to studio after her last gig or party, and slept there for some 2 or 3 hours. Why did she not go home since she's already said on video her house is like 3 blocks from her studio? (here's the vid where she says her studio is 3 blocks away... it's towards the end but it's a cute vid anyway.. and i'm happy for her that her fave new band Arcade Fire won that contest they're talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs0_bAqtEMo )

and NOW we have this: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-lindsay-lohan-ex-sam-ronsons-new-girlfriend-shes-a-friend-mine
and.. this tweet from sam:
(obsessed fan) come on....so you were not home when Lindsay was papped leaving your house??
(sam) no. in fact there are pictures to prove otherwise with me actually in them.

yea.... anyone else thinking lindsay was trying to manipulate the press into THINKING she and Samantha were back together? cuz um... she's done it before.. and apparently x17 thinks so now too
http://x17online.com/celebrities/lindsay_lohan/lindsay_lohan_teddy_bear_samantha_ronson_sam_venice_032911.php

And just for fun here's some more pics that i find interesting... lindsay is deliberately posing just outside her door with some dude.. and i don't know why. The fansite i sometimes visit says it was for some japan charity auction. rather odd way to support a charity?
http://www.dlisted.com/node/41379


MOVING ON...... Let's take a peek at my fave little lady shall we? I really wonder if Samantha might be one of us. I do not know her at all... i only WONDER if she's anorexic because.....


that gap between her thighs... damn.


Even when she's almost walking she has a visible gap.


And here... walking... can you see the pavement through that gap? I can. Girl is THIN. So thin... i actually sometimes wonder if she is ok. We all know how dangerous this can be. Some of us here on blogger have been on feeding tubes. I will be very sad if The Littlest Ronson gets that sick :(


There.... the delicate tiny red bracelet i mentioned. i do not know if that's an ana bracelet... Samantha is Jewish and I know there's a Jewish offshoot that wears red bracelets. Maybe she is part of that. i have no idea.
Samantha tends to have all sorts of bracelets piled on her wrists. She loves having a lot on her wrists. And she's had multiple red bracelets on too, sometimes all at once.


And here she is on stage at Spaceland on...Feb 25 i think it was. You can see the tiny red bracelet peeking out below the huge leather cuff she also has on that tiny wrist.. on the left wrist i also see a little hint of red hiding behind that reddish-orange thing that probably identifies her as being over 21, since there was alcohol being served at that venue.
Side note: i love those pants. See that little ribbon-like stripe? High dressy pants.. and that's a dressy coat with a tail. Tailcoat? What are they called?
What's funny is with that fancy suit she's wearing a skull t-shirt and overly studded boots.

And that's really the best i can do. I don't want to use up my Blogger images bank all on one post ^_^ and to be honest most pics of her from that night are really blurry. i can recognize the boots now tho so if i find a clearer pic of them it's gotta go up eventually. They really are insanely over-studded :D

hmm..pics are smaller on preview... well hopefully you can still see what i'm trying to show *hopeful*

Foodwise.... i could do better. The fasting-every-other-day is still ongoing, but I must be eating too much on the eating days. Figures.
Also.. the damn monthly visitor is dragging its feet about leaving. Grrrr...

I had a chocolate binge last night.. like 12 reese mini-eggs. it would have been far more but I pulled up The Fairy Queen by Mich and ofc i finished everything posted in one go.

Waaaa! i want more story! Maybe i'll re-read Underwood. I really liked it. Or check out her other middle-school fiction. Yea I'm technically an adult but I like escapist fantasy books. When I want to read for fun, i want to not be reminded of the real world too much. I like fantasy.
So ... yea...poke at Mich to get more posted *hugs*

4 comments:

  1. Haha thanks for reading!! I'm almost finished writing that one, and in the process of typing it. It takes ages, because after it's typed I have to go back and read it like 5 times to edit. And I'm lazy.

    Did you read Underwood? That's the 1st one in the series, and is kind of an explanation as to why Jackfairy is punished...

    Reese's mini-eggs are impossible to resist. Cadbury mini eggs are worse. I could eat a metric ton of those in one sitting.

    Wow Ronson is really tiny. I didn't remember her being that small when she and Lindsay were all over the tabloids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm also jealous of any girls she's kissing. Lol, you have prior claim of course!

    I'm wrapping up warm, living in scarves and drinking tea till I'm pissing out my eyeballs. Ugh!

    Thank you for the hugs *Hugs back*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey about your read more question, on a computer you can choose where to put it in your post , but if you are using your phone (to email publish a blog post) then as far as I know you can't do that, it can only be done from the dashbaord.

    "Which would explain the leggings-as-pants disaster."

    Leggings as pants ARE a freaking disaster, yet it seems to be the uniform of people of all ages where I live!

    ~ Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I've always been a little bi-curious. ;D

    Ok fine, quite a lot bi-curious.

    xo

    ReplyDelete