Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh yay the monthly annoyance. So much for dropping 5 lbs by Friday. Bloaty bloaty ugh. Why do human females have to have a menstrual cycle so damn often? It's not like humans are in danger of extinction. And with a 9 month gestation it's not like she can have more than one full term pregnancy a year...so wtf?
Wtf, God? Why every month? Wtf?

Not much else to say. Work was work. Motrin is yay. I have had chocolate. Weakness sucks. And I am really tired.
Oh...I didn't wear makeup to work today...well I didn't wear my usual face. I skipped foundation and lipstick entirely, and only smeared on some black eyelinerr and I used a pink lipstick as a blush. And somehow I looked almost model-like....well above the neck anyway. The intermittent fasting is perhaps making my cheekbones a bit more pronounced? It was kinda cool.
I'm still a tub of lard below the neck but my face looked oddly nice today.

Charlotte posted a twitpic and looks like she and Annabelle and Samantha and some guy, possibly one of their bros but I couldn't see his face well....seems they all watched the Knicks play...whoever they played. Which sport do they belong to again?
Well I'm happy she was with family. I'm probably being silly but it just seems like she's safer when her siblings are around.

Zzzzz time

No comments:

Post a Comment