Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wow. Yikes. And wow.
I am soooo glad Ana Regzig's blog had that link to ultimatefatburner dot com. Because I still read that site and they always have something interesting to say.
Like this!
http://blog.ultimatefatburner.com/ultimatefatburnercom/lights-action-burger/

I watched that video and remembered once Regzig posted that she did a food commercial where she had to eat a few stale, cold disgusting french fries and it was the perfect excuse to claim she had a stomachache. Yea...I wouldn't want to eat anymore either. Poor Regzig! I sure hope she didn't have to eat fries off toothpicks! Yuck undercooked fries!!

In my news....still bleeding still binging still sleeping. But had to share that vid before I went back to sleep ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Bleehhh undercooked chips make me gag!!

    Hope the bleeding fecks off quickly. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog, and I absolutely love that this blog is done in honor of Regzig, whom I admire incredibly. I read her blog beginning to end several times, and it was inspiring, amazing, and I'm very glad her legacy is still alive. I wonder if you happened to know her, if you know why she stopped blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    You are doing a great thing, making a blog in honnor of Regzig. I read her blog, is so inspirational, it helped me lose 10 kg in a few weeks.
    I was very sad to see that she does not write anymore. I wonder what happened with her.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete