Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dear Self,
Get the fucking chocolate packed up and hidden!!
Love,
Self

Yea I fucked up again. Last hurrah I guess. Got a 5lb sprint ahead. Chocolate I ate was even soft cuz it's just too warm up here. Blah. My tummy hurts. I deserve it. Moron.

Anyway been thinking of what sort of cartoons I could do. Growing up in an abusive house wasn't much fun but illustrating it could be theraputic. But I want funny cartoons!
Imaginary adventures of Samantha Ronson and me?
or maybe just of Samantha?
My cats are pretty strange.
My dog is a sweetie and also an utter moron.
And maybe if I got decent at making the cartoons...remember back when I did the 10 things and I mentioned I wanted to put a show up on youtube? I could do a cartoon version. A youtube show would require lotsa people and someone with camera knowhow and editing knowhow and editing software and i'd need actors who have the time to do this and a place for us all to meet and all our schedules to line up..... wow.
But a cartoon would let me tell my silly stories, hopefully make someone laugh, and would only require me and my mspaint program ^_^
And my summer class doesn't start til june so I do have some time to play around with this.
And it's something to do on those days when work has exhausted my poor body but my brain won't shut up. After all I work retail...it's a braindead repetitive job that is physically tiring but mentally boring.
The only thing the cartoon would be missing is performances by the lead girl's band. I had that straight girl crush in mind because I wanted to show off her band. They're really good.
And the chocolate is kicking in. Ughhhhnnn.....
So yea...more ramblings. And the craving for yet more chocolate has passed. Yay. The binge still happened, but ... but at least it's not a double?
:/
I need to scrub the gel out of my hair. Maybe try to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Hey darling,
    Thank you so so so much for your support, even if it's only been over the past 2 days, I can't say how much it means to me that you've been commenting and understanding me and making me feel like I'm not so alone. I'm working on a post right now, which will explain some of the sadness and my history with it, maybe you'd like to read it.

    As for the chocolate binge... these things happen. But it's May now, a whole new month to do better! I hope you've been doing well since this post.

    Can't wait to see your cartoons :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cartoons take anywhere between 10 minutes to a few days, depending on my mood, level of inspiration, and level of sobriety. :D

    I'm excited for your cartoons!! Mine are usually stream-of-consciousness straight to ms paint--I think of something and just draw it immediately. Fix it later.

    And it is definitely therapeutic turning childhood horrors into humorous ms paint drawings.

    I was thinking of trying to animate some cartoons as well. Have you looked into any software for that? I've been shopping around for an illegal copy of After Effects, but no luck yet. Perhaps we could join forces for an epic and ridiculous cartoon starring you, me, Samantha Ronson, and Stephanie March. XD

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete