Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ugh..fucking epic binge tonight. My chest hurts from the pressure. I was good about fasting until I got home at 8pm and then all hell broke loose.
Didn't even have a proper dinner. Too impatient.
A bag of chips.
An entire russel stover peanut-butter-filled white chocolate rabbit.
Mrs fields cookie dough bites (the sugar cookie ones are my fave)
Reeses mini eggs.
More Biscoff cookies (so yum)
And a belly that finally started screaming enough damn it!!
I thoroughly hate myself right now. Total lack of willpower. Total fucking failure.
Why did I do this? Work was dull and I did feel like I missed my sales goals. Was that it?
I don't know...residual depression from visit to daddie dearest?
Well I just got Mich's note that more Fairy Queen is up. Yesss!!
Maybe I'll go lose myself in that for an hour or so. Heehee poor Mich...I read too fast! Then bug her to put more up! Awwww hugs to Mich!
So...note to Self:
Dear idiotic Self,
Next time bingey cravings call, go read some Mich stories FIRST and after that...if the craving still exists...well I'm fucked. ^_^

Also...getting that fanletter finished and sent would be a good idea. At the rate I'm going it'll be a miracle if I get it sent in time for the twins' birthday.
Which is in August!

1 comment:

  1. Uhg, I know how you feel, I binged last night also. Felt so pathetic.
    I feel for ya!
    xoxo evm

    ReplyDelete