Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Work's local fatass (serious reverse thinspo) called off and ofc the manager didn't even try to replace her so when I came in I got pulled out of my area and shoved up front.
Stuck standing just rinign ringing people out and the coupon bitches were out in force as were the wasteful assholes who want a bag for a single fucking lipstick. Then they wrap the bag up and stick it in their purses. Wtf did you want the bag for?
My back is killing me, my feet are throbbing. If I hadn't "forgotten" my credit card i'd probably have bought a fuckton of chocolate from the easter pile.
And as it is I put a few small pieces aside. Lindt had those milk chocolate w white truffle center ones for easter. I'm hiding the last bag for myself.

You know....I think there should be like a 5 cent charge for every plastic bag someone wants. Americans are so fucking wasteful....and plastic is made from oil. Isn't oil getting more expensive anyway?
It's not that hard to use the reuseable cloth bags. Hell I got one that folds down into a keychain. There is no excuse. Americans are just fucking lazy and wasteful.

Probably why we're the fattest, stupidest, and most gas-guzzling nation huh?

6 comments:

  1. Most of our supermarkets charge 5cents NZ for a bag now ^.^ It's handy! I love my ecobags. I've got a pretty spotty chiller bag and two of the Shrek promotional ones. (Donkey and Puss) I always remember to take them!

    Hmm, I wondering about Regzig too. Wonder whats going on?

    Lol, I do the same thing with my eftpos card. Deliberately don't take it to work if I know we're gonna be busy. Busy=stress=BINGEURGE!!1!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the bag charge!! I never get a bag if I've got my backpack or purse on me. You poor baby, you sound like you need someone to give you a back rub :(
    xD never bring a credit card to a candy sale! Good job :p just bring what it costs to get the lindt balls when you buy them. I understand your pain, damn lindt for being so good! White chocolate is my fave, I avoided it like the plague when I was buying for Mattys easter box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work in Washington DC and last year they instituted a 5 cent tax for plastic bags. Some people were pissed but it has seriously cut down on the number of bags people use - plus it has brought in some much needed revenue for the city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been saying that about plastic bags for YEARS. That's how we do it in Ireland--everyone brings reusable shopping bags because otherwise you have to pay for the plastic ones. At least some of the supermarkets here are pushing the reusable ones now, but that still doesn't change the brains of the tards who need a shopping bag for one tiny item.

    We have too much too easily; I think that's our biggest problem.

    ...So if you ever have a free moment, I would really love some feedback on the fairy queen! :D So far I think you're the only one who has read the whole thing and I'd love to hear any thoughts you have. Like ANYTHING--criticisms, praise, stuff you like, stuff you don't like, things that are either unclear or too clear, what you'd like to see more or less of. Really anything at all. You can email me if you want: masterandcommander [at] amhenry.com

    Hope you're havin a good day, pretty lady!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, agree with that last sentence completely

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S.

    Ouch, that sucks! I really wish that the Maori had left us some Moa to see :( Oh well, they WERE running out of food. *Sigh*

    Lol, I'm TOTALLY sending kids who are "starting their Ana diet tomorrow" to that page and telling them its tips and tricks XD So much win!

    Remind me about the beanie when you hit autumn ok? I'll write it on my to-do list but I'm horrible for losing lists. Making Mum one for Mother's Day, since my little bro is playing in the Prems and its getting fucking COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD out now :(

    Luffles you! *Mwah*

    ReplyDelete