Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thanks for the encouragement about asking question :D y'all make me happy. And relieved.
Maybe I'll mention my questions in a short blip in that fanletter (that is STILL in rough draft mode). Samantha was a philosophy major at NYU so she might find it interesting.
So going by my fave DJ's twitter...she's single.
Part of me is happy because I'm a delusional fangirl thinking I might have a chance with her now xD
And the other part of me is kinda sad...and hoping that Samantha and yogagirl are both ok.
Especially poor yogagirl. The twitterfreaks and internet stalkers really went after her with blood on their minds.
It'd be really sad if there was a budding relationship there that got killed by online bullying.
It's sad if Samantha has to deny relationships to protect those she cares about.
In other news there seems to be a bit more distance between Samantha and lindsay. Sam has said a few times now that lilo was not around. And well...awhile back michael lohan released a recording of dina saying that lindsay had hit dina in the face when dina tried to suggest rehab. We also now have the 911 call with lindsay and dawn holland from betty ford. It's an .......interesting bit of audio. And with the broken window of march 2009 and all the public fights and lilo's love of calling the paps for every little thing (like going to millions of milkshakes and posing with a fake Oscar) yea I think lindsay might be a violent and controlling, manipulative person.
Bet she learned it from her dad. Yanno I had an abusive daddie dearest too. I don't take it out on my lovers. That is just wrong. I'm too poor for therapy. But lilo isn't so wtf?
So the farther lindsay is from Samantha, the happier I am.

In my news....I'm a fat fucking failure :)
Just smile it away....
Major stress at work tues and binged when I finally got home. The only saving grace was I ate these Biscoff cookies instead of the reeses mini eggs. Yay? The cookies were cookies, but at least they were slightly lower cal than the reeses. 140cal per serving and I ate the whole package so 140 x 8 ugh.
And I ate too much Monday too. And the Sunday I went to daddie's for half-sis b-day and overate there. She got a kindle, an amazon gift card and some diamond jewelry and a jewelry chest.
And I know I shouldn't feel like I'm....lesser.... but I do. I don't even want a kindle. I like BOOKS!! The way they smell, especially older books. The sound of rustling pages. Their weight.
But something about being over there makes me feel like I don't matter as much simply because I don't have money.so I had chocolate when I got home on Sunday.
Still trying to behave. I got stuffed at the lent dinner tonight but it was lent dinner :)
And earlier I gave in to a small bit of peanut butter on a knife. Then put the knife in dirty sinkwater and fled upstairs.
I need to be thin. Or at least thinner....I need to remember this weight can kill me. It's all in my stomach now. My thighs no longer rub together when I walk. I don't see a gap but the rubbing is gone.
But the stomach is not. And it's the bellyfat that is dangerous.

And I work tomorrow (today?) And should really try to sleep.

Oh! Samantha took a tumble off her bike and had 12 stitches,poor girl. She's dealing in her usual self-deprecating way. I'm amused that it looks like she'll have a lil scar in her eyebrow near where Spike (from Buffy) had his. You know Samantha could rock that bad-girl look ;)

Gah! Dammit Honor go to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Books FTW!! :D Glad to see another bibliophile on the Bloggzor!

    I'm nursing feelings of self-disgust after eating a baby cow's weight in indian food. FUCK. Squats and crunches for dessert?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your dad's. I definitely sympathize with you in that situation! I know I'm dad's least favorite (he has 5 kids, so there's definitely enough of us that we notice who he likes better) and every time I go see him I feel like they can't wait until I leave. So I just don't go see him... haven't spoken to him in two months I think. He won't call unless he needs something. :/

    Lilo is a just an attention-seeking psycho. Which is a shame, because she started off so nice and normal-ish (like in the Parent Trap, and Mean girls). Ah well; eventually she'll run out of money and people will lose interest, and she'll just be another crazy has-been in and out of jail or rehab.

    I posted more of the Fairy Queen! Like 3 chapters more, and I'm still typing the rest...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete