Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I should be sleeping...... ugh. But y'all get a food review out of it :)

Ok..really hate work. I had the closing shift and shortly after I got there I was told to come in at 9am the next day instead of at noon. And I'm being pulled out of cosmetics again to work front register.
Apparently the resident fatass found out at the last possible minute that she had to go to court on may 3. Seriously? Courts aren't known for being fast....and she didn't know until 4pm may 2 that she had to go to court on may 3?
Riiiiiiight.

And I can't sleep cuz I slept til past noon and I'm afraid to take the melatonin since I won't get 8 hours sleep uninterrupted.
So I had my 10cal joint supp drink thru work and when I got home at like 1030 at night I chowed down on 4 Luna bars and half a bag of turkey jerky. Well...better than touching the chocolate that is still all over my room.
Then while looking (and finding) the small tupperware-knockoff I carry my protein mix in...I found two lil Skinny Cow treats. They had an intro price of like 40 cents so I got one of each. The Dreamy Clusters were very good. Crispy and chocolatey with a bit of soft melty caramel.120 per serving (they were sold individually aka "open stock")
At 120 cals a packet 50fat cals 6g fat 20g carbs and 3g fiber w 9g sugar and 1g protein..it's definitely a treat. I guess I should call this a candy review ^_^
Next I tried Skinny Cow heavenly crisp candy bar- milk chocolate flavor
Omg omnomnomnomn yummy!! Smooth creamy chocolate with the gentle soft crisp of wafers.
110cals 50fat cals 6g fat 14g carbs w 1g fiber 9g sugar 1g protein
The catch is how tiny the servings are. There were like 5 lil nuggets in the 1oz clusters packet, and the bar was less than an ounce.

Tasty tasty...but dunno if i'd be willing to pay full price ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm I love beef and turkey jerky. It's the best snack--hardly any carbs!

    Glad to hear those Skinny Cow things are good. I saw them in Walgreens the other day, but didn't get any, as I've had bad luck with snack bars recently. Like Luna bars; I've tried a couple and they all taste like hard liquor. I can't eat them. Which flavours do you like?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete