Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My car haz a sad.
It wouldn't start today. turn the key and....nothing. we're hoping it's just a dead battery since the poor thing was basically sitting unused for like 2 months. So I have a battery charger, just unhooked it. I can't lift the battery so it's just kinda chillin. I dunno if I got the right kind of charger and R was in bad mood so he kept cutting the salesguy off. Salesguy was nice to me too once I told who my mom was cuz he knows her. That auto store gives a discount to the peeps at mom's church. And yea I took advantage even tho I go to another church most the time. I still return to the "church" for singing stuff sometimes.
So no driver test for me tomorrow. Best case scenario we get to make the appt. But I will be glad to get some more practice time.

My first thinkgeek order arrived! Mom loves her star trek cookbook. I also order the whif chocolate, the cupcake fizzy tablets, Foosh caffeine mints, the Sneaky Things book, and cupcake flavored toothpaste.

Mom tried the mints since I didn't want caffeine after 6pm (not that it mattered...2am and I'm still up wtf) and she says the mint is Altoids strong. She didn't feel caffeinated but she's never been sensitive to caffeine anyway. She thinks the mint is what wakes you up.
The Sneaky Uses for Everyday Things book has me amused. Definite fun stuff.
I dunno what to do about the cupcake fizzy tablets. It doesn't say how much water to add. First try was in my usual 20oz and there was no taste. Then 10oz and I could smell a hint of frosting. 6oz seems to be the max to get flavor but the flavor is a definite fake-frosting thing.
But it does help with sugar cravings even in 10oz. I'm gonna throw one into my nightstand water bottle (another 10oz) and see how it tastes tomorrow.

I should add that these tablets take fucking forever to dissolve.

But again.... they do seem to really help with sugar cravings. I still haven't opened the Whifs and I don't feel a need to. So tomorrow I try the Foosh mints and have another go at the cupcake fizzy tablets. Now I'm off to test the cupcake flavored toothpaste (which does not contain fluoride btw, so switch it up with a fluoride-containing toothpaste too)

I'm hoping having these toys will help cut down on my bingetastic lifestyle lately. It's been shameful.

3 comments:

  1. Caffiene mints? CAFFIENE MINTS?!?!

    SAUCE??

    I hope it was the battery! When you get your licence you'll have to take it for drives to charge the battery back up again!

    I've started playing MineCraft. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-! I'm scared of the dark now. Seriously wtf?

    Lol I'll totally be lost and confused with you. People are asking me what I want to to already, and I'm sitting here thinking "WTF?!? I haven't even PASSED yet! I'll worry about what to do AFTER I graduate, kthnx!"

    Seriously, people expect FAR too much out of poor, overtaxed undergrad brains!

    Ok, gotta go hunt down some more iron. I stumbled on a SWEET coal mine so I have a buttload of torches :3

    Love you!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want all the bacon stuff.... And a tactical sammich. For the apocalypse!

    I'm totally blowing half my paycheck on that website tomorrow. And I'm totally getting that book. We should vlog our experiments, I think. :D

    ReplyDelete