Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Waiting For Bandwidth

Looks like blogger is back. Am on phone anyway tho. Uncle has his kids over so there's like no bandwidth for me. Really hope he moves out soon.
Meanwhile I'll play on my bedroom comp I guess. My long-suffering brother exxplained how to plug my phone into my comp. He gets his pics off that way. Turns out my phone's charger cord comes apart. The prongs box comes off and there's a USB thing under there. So my charger is basically a UsB cable plugged into the prongs box. Oops. I feel dumb. If i'd taken a closer look at the cord before now I would have seen that. I feel dumb.

But that means I can start building up a folder of images for my cartoons, like how Mich has recognisable pics within hers. Lil houses made of girl scout cookie boxes and her evil Cocoa Pebbles.

When I got home from work a few nights ago, before Blogger crashed. I was looking at my needs-moderation comments and Mich had good-naturedly complained that she was waiting for mspaint pics with decreasing patience! Since my brain didn't want to sleep yet anyway (but I was hurting everywhere else!) I started experimenting again. I finally figured out how she gets those pics of food in her paintings. And then Blogger crashed. And I lost the comments I had not approved. Peri and baby sis's comments have been restored since then but Blogger hasn't put Mich's comments back yet. Waaaaa!

Well anyway I do have a pic that is very obviously a beginner's pic down on the internet computer, but I still don't know if I want to post it. It's one of those looking-down-from-ceiling things and I can't figure how to get perspective right or how to fill in the floor and my cat looks flat and the whole thing looks oddly Picasso-ed. And don't get me started on my attempt at creating a messy clothes pile. Ugh.

On the other hand, I also copy-pasted two of my fave Samantha pics into it. I should post it for that. And well...as far as my mspaint skills go I definitely can't get any worse.

Just waiting for the bandwidth.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, so theres no bandwith for WoW? D: OH THE HUGH MANATEE!

    FUCK PERSPECTIVE!!1! Do shit your own way. Dali and Picasso did, and look at whats happened to their work!

    The blogger crash made me a very sad panda :( Do not like!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perspective usually takes a lot of trial and error.... I think I'm starting to get the hang of it, but I must admit it makes me feel spatially challenged. :D

    Don't feel dumb about your phone. I had mine for six months before someone told me the charger turns into a USB cord. I can't keep up with these new-fangled things!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete