Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

my first pic... you can haz!

First...quick note to Mich: thinkgeek.com/geektoys/collectibles/acd6/
Saw it and thought of Mich ^_^

i gotta open and work today .. in like 6 hours i'm supposed to be awake and putting my work face on.. so wtf am i doing STILL UP?!?!?!?
Hurriedly posting that beginner's pic... that's what!

I call my first attempt Sweet Dreams.. for what i think are obvious reasons....


i still need to experiment with.. well everything.
But yea, there's my sad first attempt. My cat is all flat, the whole thing looks Picasso-ed to me. My cat is supposed to be sitting but with the top-down view and my bed like that it looks like my cat is smooshed laying down while in a sitting position.

No fucking clue what to do about things like filling in the walls or the floor. Or furniture.

But here's the basic idea... my kitty is a pure black cat. And she feels like silk. She's the only cat allowed in my room... mainly cuz she's the only cat I trust to not take a shit in my room >_<

You see here what I'm trying to do with my hair color.. my hair is naturally a boring medium ash brown and i dye it reddish brown.. technically "medium auburn". I use Natural Instincts in cinnaberry.
There's my cadbury mini-eggs. You can also see my glasses on that sad attempt at a bedside table.
And those are two of my fave Samantha pics in my dream bubbles. Samantha has such mesmerizing eyes. Seriously hypnotic.

Also need to play around with pic placement and how to get it to show on the blog closer to its actual size.. i dunno why it gets shrunk yet still seems to take the same time to load.

And feel free to notice the slight color-wonk on the clothes on my bed ^_^ speaking of clothes... there's my sad attempt at clothes piles. Maybe I should take actual pics of my messy room and cut out mounds from that hahahaha!!!

2 comments:

  1. Me likey! You can see what things are! *Pats kitty* Lol, your own style will develop. You just need to PRACTICE and post your picks :p

    Awesome friend DID come round and re-install, she also gave me lots of hugs and prevented me blowing rent money at the crackhouse! (Knitworld) Sadly her oven is busted, so no baking yet. Given the way I've been bingeing this week, this is a good thing!

    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I found $5 cargo pants at Kmart! SCORE! Ugh, i wish my ass&hips would let me shop in the mens section for jeans. I still go there for jackets & awesome tshirts tho!

    Hope you're having a good week!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I WANT IT!!!! :D

    I love your picture!! Kitty looks fab, I dunno what you're talking about. And OMG mini eggs OMNOMNOMnomnomnom

    ReplyDelete