Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hugs to baby sis, Harlow and dayofmine for encouraging words and empathy. Welfare Slags....perfect phrase. So descriptive.
Hugs to Peri for the notalwaysright.com website. That is good therapy! Can anyone make a submission or do I sign up? It's probably on the website but I was too busy reading stories and laughing. Excellent site for anyone dealing with the frustrations of retail/customer service etc.

Got just over an hour til I'm going in for another wageslave day. I had yesterday off and spent most of it either sleeping or watching Mary Poppins over and over. Blogging time was spent laughing at that website.
But I did get the chocolate packed up and downstairs. Yay! Well 99.9% of it anyway. I since found a half-full bag of dove dark chocolate promises that I ate up.
Willpower, oh willpower, where art thou?
Oh right...burned up at work in my efforts to not snap into a homicidal rage.
But at least the rest of my disturbingly large chocolate stash is....stashed. if I go bingey, it'll take a lot more effort to get the chocolate out. I'm hoping my laziness will cancel the bingey urge ot at least drive the binge to my low-cal Pastellines and lollipops and fruit juices and icy water. I've noticed that when I refrigerate water in a recently-emptied fruit juice bottle, the water picks up a hint of the fruit taste. It's very nice.

Lesigh...time to go put my mask on.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I'm glad you lied it! I'm pretty sure you don't have to sign up to make a submission. Every time I go there intending to make one I get distracted and end up laughing myself silly at some of the retards others have had to put up with! XD

    I think willpower slipped out for a loo break after the rest of your stash was stashed and that was the moment you came across the dark chocolate :/ Hopefully the desire for choccy was killed with that lot!

    I hope you have a good shift <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I love that website! You could try bringing just a little chocolate upstairs in the morning when youre not tempted to eat all of it and have a little treat every day after work so your stash goes slowly instead of in one huge binge that makes you feel terrible. Also, drink water till you're about full before you have your treat so it won't trigger a binge. Walking up and down the steps every morning will burn a little extra cal too! ^.^ Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I do that with old juice bottles all the time. I hate water (boring?), so anything to jazz it up a bit...

    OMG that website is great!

    I am waiting for ms paint pictures with decreasing patience.
    :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete