Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

@ Peri- tablet? Huh? Whenever I attempt Bloggy-McDoodleness (haha love it!) It's a mouse and my twitchy hand and the screen. Ya mean there are tools that could make this easier? Crap! I'm doomed.
Ah well I try anyway. It's fun! But this old comp, whenever I try to convert a bitmap to jpg or something...the colors go wonky! And whole colors get removed and changed to something else! Ahhhhhh! Wish I knew more about how Mich did it. I should bug her about it.
But wait....I owe her a reading of the Fairy Queen. Should do that first. It's not a chore ^_^ I'm just stuck working crazy fucked up hours for the next 3 weeks! I close tonight and I open in the morning and I can't fucking sleep! Sigh.
Mom was watching Schindler's List when I came home. Just the song is enough to make me cry.
She put in the special features from the Mary Poppins dvd so i'd have happy thoughts to sleep on.
I like happy endings. Always have. I wish the Jews could have a happy ending. 6 million killed that we know of (there were probably more) in that genocide. Isn't it enough yet? Can't they get their happy ending now? They're not warlike. They're perfectly happy to be ignored and left alone. They're a bit like hobbits that way (don't tell them I said that tho...I dunno how'd they'd take it)
Jews don't get pushy. They don't try to convert people. You ever have a pair of Jews knock on your door to give you their literature? Actually they'd probably get even more annoyed at jehovah's witnesses xD
Why can't they just be left in peace? The Amish don't have nearly so much trouble.

The leftover easter candy went 75 percent off and I was naughty. Mom and uncle claimed a fair share of it tho. It's cool...I don't need it anyway. As it is I pigged out on hershey symphony bars and animal crackers. And later took lotsa pics of my flappy flabby fatty belly. And yea...it is fat. I know perception can be problematic here.....but my belly is fat. And yet my limbs are so small. The contrast is eye-popping. I gotta find how to get the pics posted. I put a quarter on my wrist back when I was 175 and the wrist was just as small then. Peeps at work think i'd blow away in a slight breeze. But it's all in the damn stomach! And I can dress to hide it. My legs are still fairly slender! Gah fucking apple shapes!!
Must at least try to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Tablets are wonderful ;) You just need to learn how to draw all over again!

    Awww, that was a nice thing your Mum did! High fives and hugs for her!

    Dralion still loves me, she just got pissy at the Vet for grabbing her. I'm avoiding scratching her shoulders until I'm sure the needle-site has healed up, though!

    Love and fluffy ducks! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. In exchange for your reading of my blog and my books, here's some basic tips from my ms paint toolbox:
    - I don't convert the pictures to jpg until I am absolutely sure it's done, because yeah the colours go funny.
    - I keep like a "model" of people and places that I use a lot. When I'm making new pictures, I either cut and paste swatches of colours, or use the dropper tool to match colours exactly.
    - I should probably look into getting one of those tablets...
    - I usually work with multiple ms paint windows open, using one as the pic I'm making, and others as sort of "work space" where I cut and paste random stuff I need, like pics of stuff pulled from google.
    - Other than that, it's really just a lot of playing around with all the tools. I actually use a ms paint knockoff most of the time, since I have a mac. I'm looking into downloading inkscape, so I'll let you know how that works out... I'd really like Adobe Illustrator, but I refuse to pay for it. :D

    You've got the tummy, I've got the arms. Why is there always that one spot that refuses to get smaller? Or maybe we're just hyper-vigilant about certain spots that we see as "problem" spots...

    ReplyDelete