Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I am an addict

hi... my name is Honor Regzig, and i am a ThinkGeek Addict.

I made my second order before my first had even arrived (tho fortunatly my first order did arrive later that day)

And i just now made my third order... and my second has not arrived.

I am an addict.


This time it was the Bento box and some mints.. and the titanium spork as my gift-with-purchase.

To be fair i had been waiting for the Bento to come back into stock anyway...
And I'm making excuses.

So... 3 orders in like 5 days... and each order was at least 60 dollars.

I am an addict. Please excuse me while I go cry over a pyre of my credit cards.

Who am i kidding... I'd never burn my credit cards.

But i may have to ban myself from the computer!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA I love the way your cat is lurking under the desk...

    The shopping addiction will get us every time. But whatevs. That's what the American Dream is all about: letting your credit card bills pile up into completely unmanageable debt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I officially see you as having GORGEOUS rich redbrown ringlets now :3 Give the kitty some love from me!

    Ok, give yourself a ThinkGeek intervention! I'm so glad never got a credit card. Seeing my mate's older sister come home for tea with 3 maxed out credit cards in her second year of Uni was a good lesson XD

    I made a new server to play survival, since my first base was a dirt-walled archway :x TOTALLY not creeper-proof! My new house got blown up twice in two game days, fucking green hoppy bastards! I'm now totally lost in the wop-wops building a nice stone bunker XD I need to go down to Redstone level so I can make a map :/ I think Minecraft is teaching me to hate trees. Before I started wholesale deforestation I had to fight off a horde of spiders every sodding morning D:

    I play peaceful mode when exploring or mining too :p I take enough fall damage to fell an elephant when my controls lag D: (Sunrise/sunset)

    Thank you so much for all the random hearts! :D They really helped with the last motivation push.

    I hope you have an awesome day *Glomps*

    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete