Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My fave luna bar flavors are white chocolate macadamia, and then smores and caramel nut brownie. The last 2 are tied w each other.
I freely admit they taste much better when eaten first. And even better when you're really hungry.
But eat any real food first and the luna bar tastes very different.

I've been experimenting with ms paint. 10 minutes? Mich must have cartoon creation down!! Cuz I was making a digital mess! I can't get anything to look right. Skin colors don't lookb right at all unless you want the orange lohan look >_<
Not happy with my cartoon hair color.
I try later with the big downstairs computer. My bedroom comp is so old it has an 18 gig hard drive.

I walked to school today to pay my bill. Then walked back. I was trying to undo the damage of a mint chocolate cookie binge (why isn't the damn chocolate packed up?)
Also been going nuts on the luna bars. I now have one left. And a small fistful of luna minis, but the minis are 80cal and 11g carbs.

Don't think I'm gonna hit the 160 goal this Saturday. But I do work the next 4 days in a row...so less time to eat. We'll see.
I hate working sundays. Hate working weekends in general.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't gone near Paint or Photoshop at all this year, I think my tablet is feeling abandoned D: You're so brave for taking on the challenge of Bloggy-McDoodleness! *Cowers in your shadow*

    Fuck I know, ay! What the hell are we supposed to do AFTER UNI??!!?!!? Where is the manual for life?? Yeesh, I'm wondering if I can get into an English Masters with my random-as 5 years of Undergrad. Lol, do you have any input on entering the real world VS staying in academia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG 18 gig hard drive? o.O Is it Windows 3.1?!? That was my fav version. It was the only one that worked.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete