Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Uuhhhhgg.... I can haz desk job nao?
This sucks I am so unhappy. Day after day of stress workdays turn int o binging when I get home. My feet feel like bloody stumps and all I wanna do is sit in the recliner and watch silly movies and stuff my face. As if a full belly will make my feet and legs hurt less.
I burn up my willpower just trying to act happy happy at work cuz customers only want happy slaves waiting on them and ofc the corporate slavers only want happy slaves working for minimum wage. Who cares that so many of my coworkers have food stamp cards? If I didn't live w my mom i'd be on food stamps too. Grrr! People who work should not be so poor.
And the lazy assholes who don't work shouldn't have all their bills paid for them. I get so pissed everytime I see one of those welfare queens. You know the type. Super long nails and a D&G knockoff bag and wild fancy designs airbrushed on those nails and usually lots of makeup. Hair can be any length. But is in a "trendy" cut. The nails are the dead giveaway tho. Nails so long they have trouble using a pen or pushing buttons. Nails too long to allow any work.
My reaction to super long nails is of disgust. And the fancier the paint job, the greater the disgust. How much money does it take to maintain those claws? They have the thickness of acrylics but the random growth pattern of natural nails. So probably natural w acrylic laid over and just "filled in" over and over as the nail grows.
Do thos lazy bitches even try to find jobs? Or do they spend all their time in the nail salon?
And my break is over. Sigh. Back to the grindstone. My schedule is not letting up. Those. Blissful 4-days-off-in-a-row seems gone forever.

5 comments:

  1. I work 10 hour shifts at least four days a week at Netflix. All day I have people calling in and asking if they can use their SSI, child support and welfare cards with us. It makes me absolutely sick. I am working full time so that people can loaf and stay at home on their asses.

    So I feel ya.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.notalwaysright.com

    It's one way of feeling better after work instead of bingeing. (It works for me 50% of the time. Better than nothing?)

    Where I work we get the upper-class bitches who treat you like dirt, but I remember the Welfare Slags from my old job. Put 'em in a factory making eco-bags for supermarkets and cut those claws off.

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cousin like that, she was super obese (could barely walk kind of obese) till she told the gov she thought it would cause health problems for her and they sucked like 50 pounds out of her. Welfare people should be barely getting by if you ask me, I mean, I agree with the system, its just gotten too damn big! It should be shameful to be on welfare, not a fucking prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry your job is so shitty, I've been there and honestly it doesn't seem right that companys can get by with paying employees so little, especially if its a big company that makes tons. At the end of the day all you want to do is sit down and crash.

    I used to work a low end department store and I know they type of person you mean. I'd try not to judge but usually every other word would be a swear word and they'd buy like 100s of dollars worth of cigs and lotto tickets and there kids would be fighting close by. I would always think ... Really? REALLY? Argh.

    ~Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're going home that tired and getting bingey, that most likely means you're burning a helluva lot of calories at work.

    Nails like those need to be maintained, on average, once a week. and that's usually around $10 just to get them filled, then extra for the actual manicure and more for designs and airbrushing. All our tax dollars hard at work so those women can look like total tards!

    Whenever one of them pisses you off, just imagine her trying to rub her eye and accidentally impaling her eyeball on one of her talons. :D

    ReplyDelete