Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

@jellyworms your comment box doesn't appear on your blog for me :(
Yes the toothpaste is cool.
@Peri I'm probably gonna start on a castle on the same mountain my floaty house is on now. I started a castle floating over the lake down below but eehhhh... tho it did let me see a squid for the first time. But it's hard to see from a distance. I'm still using my floaty house as my reference landmark.

Wow it is hot today. I'm all lethargic. And hungry. Too much pigging out over the past several days...or weeks even ugh. I wanted to be 145 by now. Skinny people are more comfortable in heat. Even in my cats it's obvious. My tiny skinny cat is still as boisterous as ever but my bigger cats are all stretched out on the floor trying to avoid heat stroke. Ugh and it's only around 90 today...what will I do when the 100+ days arrive?
Well this is what I get for still being fat.

My bento arrived! Well bento box I should say. And ofc Mom had a look at it too and it's niiiiice. And it came with a spork! ^_^
Hungryyyyy.... too hot for hot food! Not much food here anyway. There's veggies but they'd be hot ungh... could make myself a cold protein shake. Or nap. Or possibly both. What is it about heat that makes peeps so sleepy? Like even my thoughts are slow and I forget things easy.
Had a sinle bowl of special k w 2% milk...and one of my joint drink mixes. Early this morning I had a packet of coconut m&ms that I found upstairs. Chocolate melts quickly upstairs now. Eeeeeks. Hope I got all the chocolate down...finally. grr I keep finding more!

I should get on computer and do mspaint hair experiments. I can get the ringlets Peri talked about. But it takes a fuckton of work. My hair is slightly wavy so it does hold a curl for a little bit but getting the curls the right size and direction (and then to stay there) is um...difficult. I actually used the spraycan brush because I thought it would best reflect the frizzy wisps my hair tends to take. The flyaway tangles. Huh maybe spraycan frizzy makes people think of tight curly hair frizzing. Oops. Maybe several pencil lines would better show the babyfine wispy tangley quality.
Ungh this hot still at 6pm? Oh thos bodes well.
Good news is it makes me better about drinking. Past few days, even tho I pig out at home, I've still been averaging 50oz daily of water or a very low calorie drink mix, usually the 10cal joint mix. I do need to get back on my protein shakes tho.
Oh fuck I just realized...bet the powerbars and atkins bars are getting melty up there. Fuuuuuck.
Clearly my summerproofing is not done.
And where the hell are my big straw hats and oversized shirts? Need to keep mmy pale skin out of the sun. But coats are not comfy. I got these mens buttonups that are treated with Rit Sun Guard...somewhere. yes I am solarphobic. I watched my paternal grandmother die of melanoma and I've been solarphobic ever since I found out what killed her. I haven't been in direct sunlight for more that 2 minutes since I was 17, and I'm not saying how long ago that was!

Ok I gotta pee AGAIN then I'll make myself a cold protein shake mmmm nomnom
Mom's talking about hot dogs for dinner. If I'm less hungry hopefully I'll eat less. Ofc she's also talking chilisauce. If it's spicy I'll be eating even less. But she does get whole wheat buns. There's no white bread in this house. We both agree it's bad for diabetics and neither of us really likes the taste anyway.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I wish I could still afford protein shakes! Maybe I should save up and buy one of the fuck-off HUGE jars from the fitness shop? Hmm. . .

    WTF? Coconut M&Ms? Now thats something I wanna try! I love bounty bars *Drools* coconuuuuuuuut!

    I started building a tower. I've got a diamond pick so I'm gonna creeper-proof the bottom story by making it obsidian. Yippee!

    Waugh not the sad-kitty eyes! Noooooooo!!! D: I promise I'm gonna hang around for a bit more. I rang the Psych triage guy back today, but he wasn't in. Eh, he'll ring back tomorrow or I'll ring them, whatever happens.

    Glad to see you're got the slip/slop/slap down! :D As you know, melanoma's no joke! We have no ozone layer down here, stupid hole in it is over us during summer. Yay for 11min burn times!

    Luffles you <3 I hope you get a nice cool evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waah! I just read her latest tumbler post and omg haha she's so amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete