Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Yay Blogger! Blogger found and restored those 2 comments from Mich! The one about waiting for mspaint with decreasing patience! Heeeee!

Damn bleeding just about done. Control is coming back, pain is gone.
Yay!
Willpower to ignore food is coming back...but willpower to ignore the fun stuff at thinkgeek dot com is nowhere around! So much stuff I want! Astronaut food! Well astronaut snacks really...ice cream and apple slices and chocolate and ice cream sandwiches... and they have uber-long-shelf-life stuff. "Tactical sammich" can be stored unopened for like 3 years. Tho I'm not to interested in trying them I'm amused by them and keychain speaker amp is soooo cute! And the newly arrived teeny building sets awwwww..... and their survival kit stuff cracks me up (I havve always been fascinated with survival kits...dunno why). And a titanium spork!! Love it! And Star Trek toys... I even wanna try the cupcake flavored toothpaste! And all the forms caffeine comes in...and they have a Zelda Ocarina (yes!! Want!!!1!) And the bento and solar powered cellphone chargers and some cool WoW stuff (Frostmourne!!) And energy potions/caffeine!1.. in the form of stuff like mana and life potions. I got such Diablo II flashbacks!
Their foods are expensive but look so fun! And what is this.....breathable chocolate!?!

I should never have found this site. My wallet is doomed.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH THANKS A LOT, NOW MY WALLET IS FECKED AS WELL.

    Lord of the Rings mini plushes!!!! :D I need all of them NOW. And Cthulhu.

    Enjoy your weekend, luv!

    ReplyDelete