Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

blugh

Blugh. Major fail today.
Maybe because my willpower was shot after 3 days of fucking retail. The mean tall manager got transferred and the cool one got his old position. But there was still a slot open and a girl I thought would be cool got that slot. And her tiny promotion has totally gone to her head and she's kissing up store manager's ass and trying to get the cool junior managers in trouble and just generally badmouthing everyone. And this brat doesn't have the authority to discipline anyone. The newly-promoted coll manager (now 2nd in command!) Made sure we all knew the brat couldn't write us up or send us home or any of that.
I also got to fight will another horrid reset, this time was tampons/pads section. Wholes shelves were moved and even removed. And this brat decided to "helpp" me for like 10 mins then I had to waste 20mins figuring out what the hell she had done. She put products on half of 2 shelves but didn't finish either shelf. And she didn't place any price tags so I had to check bar codes to see if the right product was in that spot. She was good for moving some shelving & that was it.
So yea... between bratty coworkers & bitchy, stupid customers, my willpower was drained and I binged on cookes and 6 candy bars. Plus milk & I finished the ham and had some chocolate protein plus too. My poor body is angry at me. It's suffering again. I've got that awful sickly feeling I always get when I've had too much sugar. And my stomach is complaining about being overstuffed.
I need eggs. Could also use some more milk, but must get eggs. I'm thinking of adding an egg to my cup a soups. Mom thinks a cup-a-soup is not enough but an egg would make it enough.
I also need to hunt down some batteries for my body fat analyzer. It's just a small handheld and I think it was kinda cheap too but it'll be another tool to add to my waist measurement and the scale numbers. And it's very similar to the heavier handheld my gym uses. Eggs and batteries could be had at walmart, but I prefer kroger's milk over walmart's. My fave milk brand is called Country Fresh tho. Haven't seen it in a while.
Soon my race starts. Sucks that I'm not preparing very well.
Ugh....feel so sick. Why do I keep eating so much junk? My body clearly hates it. Yet I keep doing it. Want to buy willpower.....anyone selling willpower?
Trying to come up with weight goal rewards that are not food related. Am thinking for the first 10lb loss I'll go to a salon in the mall and get my Pride & Prejudice bangs. I've tried cutting them myself & can't get it right. And something special for every 10lbs after that... or as I get closer to 140-145 and weight loss slows, maybe ever 5lbs would be good? I dunno... just that there will be shopping involved ^_^ so long as food is not the reward. With Mom randomly bringing home food, more junk is not what I need.
I'm taking it easy today (tues 4am where I am) and letting my poor body rest after the retail abuse. But I've got to start kicking my own ass here.
I should try to sleep now ^_^

4 comments:

  1. *Huggles*

    There have to be other ways of getting the rage and frustration at work out other than bingeing! There has to be! How about a big hot chocolate and Happy Wheels? Or Stickdeath?
    http://www.stickgames.com/games/stickdeath/
    http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.php

    Just had a shit day at work too so I'm a little bloody-minded.

    Reward are good. Rewards work. I was going to buy new bras at 64 and 60kg but don't have the money. I should get new music for every 2kg or something.

    Sending you lots of love and hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry but the tampon/pads aisle. can i laugh xD
    and ass-kissing is baddddddd. that person would just ugh xD
    ah. now i want cookies. badly. can i just have 3 cookies for a 600 calorie intake
    probably not. the guilt would eventually kill me.
    oh! as in a hard boiled egg dropped in it? that sound so fucking delicious. i want to slice up eggs and put them in my tomato cup-a-soup. don't mind me. i'm just starved. even my arm looks so fucking delicious. xD.
    if i can get willpower, i'd be thin. but unfortunately, i am not.
    oh my gosh. for me. 142.5 is my low weight. if i ever see the 130s i'll probably faint and cry. plus, my waist would be so tiny i can't wait! xD. sorry. i just had a 28.5" waist at 147.8 so i'm thinking of how tiny i'd be at 130-anything. of course i'd still see myself as fat. curse of the ED. just less fat than before and thats always better!
    :P do not kick your ass.
    and what are you doing awake at 4AM? Bad Honour.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that people like the brat get promoted, and yet the competent people are stuck in the same position for years before eventually getting laid off. >:(

    Junk food resistance is so hard. Especially this time of year! BUT WE CAN DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.

    Oh man I wish I'd had the brains to do measurements before loing some of this weight. I bet the middle pat of my thighs is bigger while the top is smaller but now I'll never know D:

    In my latest Vlog you get negligible shots of T&A, just so you know :p I want to borrow a camera and video myself poi-jamming to The Butterfly or something, since I've been promising poi videos for years and not delivering >.< I'll have to wear tights or something for it.

    We need to focus on Quality and Tasty noms and not Crappy or Tasteless noms. Fuuuuuck HOW?!? Ideas?

    Sending you love and hugs <3

    ReplyDelete