Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Today I woke up randomly at 5am, hungry. Had protein shake, went back to sleep. Rest of day was also lazy. Had 2 fiber one brownies (90 ea) and some garlic & herb cheddar cheese on melba toast. Not entirely sure of cal count but only the toast had carbs so 15g carbs. The cheese wasn't labeled well, or the Manager's Choice sticker covered up the serving size. Carbs were 0 tho so I wasn't that worried.
And now I'm hungry again. Waiting for my egg cup a soup combo to set. I boiled the water and am now waiting for the noodles to go soft. I think the egg is done alreay.
I work early tomorrow. I thought I went in at 4 but I'm scheduled for noon. I forgot the senority lady is on vacation. Why is it that when she works I have to close Saturday, but when I supposedly have her hours I'm given the midday shift so there is no closer? If I can do midday then so can she, damnit. I want my saturdays back!
Beeen headachy on and off all day. Tried to draw, got headache right behind the eyes.. gonna try again after eating some. Must get comic running. Have so many ideas! Had myself laughing at some of them. But ugh gotta turn these notebook stick figures into jpg comics so I can share them! Even my ana girl is funny (I said I was gonna kinda exorcise) and I really want to get these stories & jokes out there. Mentioning things, making fun of sexist, using humor to express ideas that might otherwise be painful... I'm happier when I'm brainstorming & jotting down notes. But this turning the notebook into a full comic is headachy!
And ofc phone decided to crash right mid-blogging. It went from fully charging to whining it had no power. Figures....
Soo.... I can tell you that adding an egg to my 45cal spring vegetable cup-a-soup is very tasty and even a bit creamy. I boiled the water in a glass measuring cup and poured it into my fave mug with the soup mix & added the raw egg and then put the rest of the boiling water in. Brought the soup & put it on my radiator until the noodles were soft. I'm not hungry anymore, but I'm not full either. There's room for more. Must resist.
Still headachy. Mild ketosis? Attempts to transition? I dunno. Maybe I'll just take a melatonin and go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I hope she comes back from holiday soon so you can have your shifts back!

    Come oooon you can do it! Use the art to get stuff out!
    http://youtu.be/P4z38WqyQMY
    Get dark glasses or save up for a better monitor? That sounds like an eyestrain headache to me. Do you need glasses too? :(

    Fuck I need to eat more eggs. I miss eggs. I'm so lazy about cooking though.

    Sweet dreams <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S

    Lol, down girl! Wipe up that slobber before it wrecks your keyboard! XD Miles approves of that outfit too. He said when we started going out he thought I was bigger than I am since I like to wear baggy clothes. (And I still had my favourite cargo pants back then)

    We don't get stat day pay on Christmas eve, but we get paid for the store being shut on Christmas Day and we get stat day pat for Boxing Day (December 26th) and January 1st and 2nd!

    Lol I did try to steer conversation a little when it seemed we were upsetting the normals a bit too much XD That and the volume is probably why we nearly got booted out of the library's public teaching rooms last year!

    I'll let you know how the blanket is when I finish it. People at Squad have suggested making a vest from them. I like the idea of a nice colourful mid-thigh vest made from them, what do you think?

    You have to come visit for Chinese New Years one day. They have it at the Chinese Gardens instead of in the Octagon now and it's even cooler! I love the Lion Dancers *Dies*

    OMFG REN FAIRE I'M SO JEALOUS! We don't have those here, I really want to visit the USA just so I can go to one! Gah! FAIRE ENVYYYYYYYYYYY.

    Sleep well and good luck tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete