Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

i swear technology hates me

My phone is being a dick.
Crashes randomly and claims its battery is dead.
How the hell can it go from 73% battery left to none in five seconds?
So about the only time I can do much on it is when it's plugged in.
Guess I need a new battery. Cuz I don't want to buy a new phone.

Sims is. Also being a dick.
I've deleted and remade families so many times. The problem is no longer tied to one lot or family. I deleted the fam & house both and still had the problem. I think the term is rendering problem? I don't see what I should see on the screen. The graphics are fecked. I think I managed to get a pic last time..before my phone crashed as well.
And my phone browser just crashed. Yay for blogger's autosave. Only lost like a sentence.

Frustration is being vented via the usual... I'm at about 610cals for the day and I may stay there... depends if Mom brings food home.
I had 2 candy bars yesterday but everything else was healthy noms. And over 1000cals worth too. Finished the butternut squash soup and the chocolate almondmilk and a BF green goodness smoothie and fiber one brownies. Oh and jack links beef & cheese snack stick duos. And a chobani yogurt. I wanted to have a campbells soup at hand but the damn thing blew up & spilled all over after only 20seconds in microwave. The directions said to heat for a full minute. Grrrrr.
Today was a BF berry boost smoothie and a buzz bite for caffeine. Seems caffeine alone doesn't do much for me. I added a b12 lozenge before I woke up much. Think I won't get the buzzbites anymore. The foosh mints worked better... probably because strong mint also wakes me up. By making me sneeze. Plus I can get 12 mints or 6 bites for the same price, and the mints are only 5cal vs 25cal. Anyway...
Then I messed up by trying the cookie dough Mom brought home yesterday. And I wasn't the first one to try it either ^_^
Poor Mom. She has even less willpower than I do.
I still have 3 yogurts, a 15ish oz C-Boost smoothie(this flavor is only in this size), a bigger bottle of the Chocolate Protein Plus, a bigger jug of Green Goodness, and a small 15ish oz bottle of Chocolate Protein Plus.
Plus half a brick of colby cheese and tomato juice that technically hasn't expired but the bottle says use within 10 days of opening. Umm..... guess I need to find smaller bottles. I love tomato juice but it makes my stomach acidic so I can't take much more than a cup a day. Oops. I opened it a good 20 or 25 days ago.
All that food was about $40... ok the tomato juice & 2 other things had been bought on another trip but minus the tomato juice and fiber one brownies and the colby cheese.... $40 for the healthy noms. So I figure if I spend more than $40 a week for food then I'm probably eating something I shouldn't.
Actually... I still have lots of cup a soup boxes... so I should be ok with shopping $40 every other week for awhile.

Ok I'm back. It's now 11pm and Mom brought Rotary food and I stuffed myself with meatballs & egg noodles and then a bit of what she called waldorf salad. Is salad really salad when there's no lettuce, or veggies of any kind? It was diced apples, grapes, dried cranberries & marshmallows in a sweet syrup. I'm not a marshmallow fan but I picked out apples & some grapes. Good dessert. Wow my tummy is sooo full. Back. In my room now with my water bottle. Once I can move again I'll do my teeth.
I'm quite sure I hit the 2000cal mark. Ugh.
I dug out the 2 magnesium citrate bottles I have, basically a store bought saltwater flush, because I felt uncomfortably stopped up. That feeling of a rock in the backend.... but I think I'll wait. Perhaps tonight's feast will push things through.
The last time I used these things I was a child and only took like 1/3 the bottle or something. Directions on it say for children 12yrs & over & adults... 1/2 to full bottle. Drink 8oz water with each dose. But is my dose half the bottle or the full bottle? And if it's the full bottle is 8oz water really enough? The cool thing is bottle says dose can be divided throughout the day. No gulping a quart in 30 mins. It also only needs like an 8 to 12 hr fast beforehand. So I guess if tonight's total pigout doesn't fix things... yea. I don't fully remember how the flush felt. I don't think I was ever in pain, and I'm pretty sure the red cherry one was the one I was given back then. I was forever having issues like that as a kid. My bro was too. We were two small children constantly under stress and it was just a side effect I guess..... we were holding our emotions in so hard we held everything else in too. Wow is that tmi or what? Moving on...

I put a sign by my computer. It says "what have you done today to make Presumptions R Us unnecessary?" and it seems to help a bit. After like a month...or more... the 3rd comic is awaiting transfer. I might make a quick change to Trixie's shoes but that's it. Granted I'm still not 100% happy with it but my drawing skills suck so I think 80% happy is the best I can hope for. Now if only I could find my flash drive....
And oooo once I'm on the computer I also need to post some cute pics of Samantha that I've had for a bit. Especially that really cute one where she's all embarassed at the bikini girls behind her! And the supercute pics of her with a possible girlfriend! So adorable! The girl's name is Lauren and she's Jessica Alba's friend & makeup artist. She has such a cute smile!
I also need to check out my adsense account. I think I read that adsense can use my blog to generate content-based ads until I have enough comic content. I think? It'd be cool to start playing with the layout now.
Ok I think I'm gonna go cuddle my cat. Night all ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Definitely new battery time!

    Easiest way to solve the willpower problem is not not have things visible/in the house. If you can't see it or have to make an effort to get it then it becomes less appealing and you avoid it easier. (How I stopped bingeing on sandwiches. I didn't buy bread for a year then started keeping it in the freezer. Having to wait for it to defrost takes so long I CBF by the time it's ready to eat!)

    Yay for higher proportion of healthy nommage :D

    That sounds like a weird fruit salad.

    Saltwater flush can be dangerous. I try to get 100% of my RDI of fibre and if it's an emergency I have senna tablets. Laxative dependence and incontinence terrify me :/

    Lol I'm like you guys. My gut reacts to my feelings and likes to refuse to work >.< Alway been like that. When I was still a baby I didn't poop for a month! Mum and the plunket nurse were convinced I was dying. Turns out it was a growth spurt that turned all the milk into more baby XD

    Drawing skills won't improve if you're not practising by doing the comic! Dralion agrees too, and you KNOW cats are always right!

    Ummmmm I never finished that NaNo, then my file corrupted and I lost about 5k words. I will finish it this year. You'll get a good laugh out of my horrible attempt at fluffy romance. I had to get smashed on Jager and watch lots of Spirk fanvids before trying to write it! (Romance btw gay boy and straight-girl-in-boys-body. Oh my stars!)

    I'll try to find you some videos of him performing circus stuff. He's actually in a play or something next year, but I'm not sure. haven't really spoken to him in ages. Catch-up yesterday morning is out my brain already due to lack of sleep.

    Theatre seems to attract flamboyant, colourful driven types. At least the Fortune does!

    I don't think cats are colourblind, Gremlin definitely won;t play with anything that's not grey. Will research!

    Eggs are EXCELLENT noms. Basically a super-concentrated chicken. Bacon is my sometimes-treat. Usually breakfast is porridge and dried dates and coffee since I don't have time to be fancy. Ugh. Will actually have to make time to cook on my holiday!

    Sending hugs and good-dream wishes. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh hello other lesbian persons. i'm totally Muslim which makes it shit with the fact that i live in a place where if you have a problem, "God will cure it." yes. i believe in God, and i believe in His power but i also believe he wants us to face our own challenges. :)

    new battery taim.

    omgosh. candy bars. forget it. go away diet. xD. babe. wow. i FUDGING HATE IT WHEN SOUP DOES THAT. oatmeal does that too if you haven't noticed. sucks monkey balls. but i do want to warn you about sodium content of soups. i don't have them as much as i used to because by the time you've had it, you're dripping with sodium and water retention.

    chocolate protein. that sounds heavenly. excuse me. chocolate-covered cock sounds heavenly and i don't even like men. they're sweaty and gross and dicks are gross. but covered in chocolate - no wait. maybe chocolate-shaped dick. that works. i think. we can just break it into pieces.

    Waldorf salad. i thought of Gossip Girl. immediately.

    screw the cat. cuddle me.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete