Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

terrible way to spend an evening(rant/vent)

Fucking hell! I get blackmailed into showing up at grandp's b day dinner and I love my gramps but guess who all was there?
The homophobic uber baptist cousins, the worst one was bragging about his new girlfriend...
And stepdaddie dearest.
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!?
At least I didn't have to sit next to him. Mom was next to him & I was next to Mom. But my bro & his sweet girlfriend (we're hoping she's The One!) Were at the other end! As was Gramps. I was stuck next to the homophobes. Ugh. What a waste of an evvening.
After dessert Mom got up to go pee. Everyone was getting up & suddenly it was just him & me in that corner and he just started talking as he stood up. Fortunately there was room on the other side of the table so I could get out without having to go past him but still unnerving.
I don't like that guy. I would be very happy if he dropped off the earth. And now my keyboard has died so good night Cuzco doing this w touchscreen is annoying damn autocorrecr.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, this happens to me everytime. I'll get put next to the god-fearing fundamentalist. Every time. Every fucking time. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SADFSADFHLSDKJGHAS RAGE ON YOUR BEHALF!!1! I wish I could have been able to provide moral support and rip the cousin to bits when he got obnoxious. Grrrr.

    Drop him off the earth? I hear there are some pretty deep mines over in Australia. We could always stake him out for dingos while we go peruse the shopping in Sydney and take a stroll over the harbour bridge :p

    A growing story IS good. I just don't want an idea like last year where it ends up too big for the word limit >.< I had to cut out ALL the fun fighting stuff D:

    If you want an outsiders view of scientology and some cool thinky shit, look up the Skeptic's Guide to the Universe under Science Podcasts on iTunes. #42 loaded up on my iTunes just as I read your comment XD

    I like the idea. A religion/cult accidentally worshipping a "real" god but doing it for monetary and social gain, so the God comes in a fucks shit up? Did I understand right? o.O Lol I LOVE general mayhem and fairy stories! XD

    One of the goodies for finishing NaNo is to have a few copies printed and posted to you :3 Just sayin!

    I hope your weekend is improving. Take care, ok? Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete