Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The pain of womanlies is over but the grossness and the fatigue is still annoying me
I'm thinking that 3 month run to drop aas much fat as possible is coming. The idea is to use up my last birth control pills in hopes that they'll encourage my body to burn the belly fat and leave the already-small boobs as they are. I like my current size there. I've taken a few starting stats but and super tired from work today and I want sleep.
Breakfast today was ham (church leftovers, very yummy and keto-friendly so I'm stuffing my face) and half a small bolthouse farms c-boost smoothie.
Didn't get lunch at work.
Dinner was more ham, 3 olive garden breadsticks (leftover from gramps party) the rest of the c-boost smoothie and I cracked open the bigger bolthouse farms chocolate protein plus smoothie. This bigger bottle is like 33oz so it's gonna take a few days.
I'm happy that I had no big junk foods. The breadsticks were kinda non nutrition but sooo good. And my chocolate protein plus is really helping my chocolate cravings.
I think a mouse is trying to build a nest on my air conditioner. I hope he finds a better spot. I won't disturb him ofc... but that spot is far too exposed to harsh winter winds.

2 comments:

  1. i was just reading this page and then i thought i saw you reference me. so i died.
    now we must make Klaine babies together and like Klaine because we are the only gay people with fucked up food relations, we must be together. preferably for at least like three seasons. KLAINE WAS ONLY CANON FOR TWO. BI*CHES. [in total Jacksfilms thing].
    anehwhai
    womanlies. LOL. damned bleeding carcass vagina.
    3 months. hmm. omgosh. wait. doesnt birth control make some people gain weight? never heard them make you lose it anyway and omgosh. my boobs are like a 34B and i need them tinier. birth control can make them tiny? :o though i need to lose all this fat. i cant have tiny boobs if i'm as fat as Hell.
    ......no. no ham. thats bad for my religion. if we're having Klaine-relationships together, you cannot eat ham in front of me. i'll let the meat thing slide because im a veggie.
    omgosh. thats not much food.
    chocolate cravings. i use Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate ofr thaaat. now if i can find something for my peanut butter cravings, we can live happy!
    hey. we're choco and PB. thats such a delicious combo b/c i have a tendency to eat Nutella and peanut butter togethre. not the tiniest habit but i looooove food okai. except then my ED says go away.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously considering using my hoarded omeprazole and caffeine tablets on my days off, since Thursday is starting tot turn into a regular binge-fest and I can't train at all without some combination of food and caffeine. (I'll whine about my workouts this week so you can see why. Drillseargent.G is trying to kill me!)

    We can do this, yes.

    Gah, 50,000 is the minimum aim, yup. Thank you for reminding my fail-brain! I'm used to using University terminology, so the stated wordcount was the limit you were penalised for going too far below/above. Stupid Uni.

    Fuck, I knew Scientology did some fucked-up stuff but I never knew about all that! That is seriously wrong. What the fucking FUCK?!?

    That South Park episode was pure gold. When it first aired here I laughed SO HARD I woke my little brothers up >.<

    Decide who to kill off as you go. Worst thing is to have a character slated for death who refuses to die, or to have one who was supposed to live turn out to be a weak character with no depth or memorability. Grrr stupid characters!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete