Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

grrr! f*cking phone!

My phone is being a sweaty stinky dick! So annoying! I used to love this thing and I want to love it again. I had to delete my history folder one item at a time because trying to delete the whole folder crashed my browser and sometimes crashed my entire phone.
Just now my phone crashed and when I restarted it, it said battery was empty and crashed again. So I came in here (bedroom) and plugged it in and it rebooted and said battery was at 70%.
WHAT THE FLYING &%*$#@!!!
Can a battery be so wonky it loses track of its charge? A fast-draining battery surely needs replacing but this time the battery claimed to be emtpy when it wasn't. What the hell causes that?

Moving on... womanlies have started. They suck as usual. And my eating really sucks. Thus far I had a small box of oreos and a bag of peanut butter m&ms and lots of yummy food Mom brought home. Including good stuff like chicken and ham, but also cake and brownies. I hate to go out and buy more milk. I also bought more peanutbutter m&ms. But in an attempt to be somewhat good, I got another box of my squash soup, more Chobani, and ginger to add to my shakes. I already had the cinnamon & cayenne. I just need to start making up my shakes again.
That reminds me... remember that Alive powder I tried? I'm not a huge fan. It doesn't have high protein but it has extra vitamins and probiotics and powdered veggies instead... and it doesn't taste all that great. It's not very filling either. I'll finish this can but I still haven't picked up more. Someone else bought a can so there was only 1 left last I checked. I dunno.... maybe if it's still there when my can is half gone..... we'll see. It does taste better than the go greens powder.
I also discovered something.... at work a few days ago I redid the perfume case and the 2 cool managers were both there and they were both ok with letting us take discontinued tester bottles home. The fragrances were not gonna be sold anymore and testers were just going to be thrown away so when we asked if we could take them home the managers didn't care. No money was being lost.
Well turns out official policy is to consider that stealing. WHAT THE HELL?!? they're discontinued and headed for the trash bin! Presumptions R Us is not losing any money. And you know I'll search for a place that recycles perfume bottles. They're made of glass so it should be possible.
Anyway....so that day we were ALL playing at the makeup counter because I am very firm about everyone on duty that day getting a chance at the goodies. I believe in sharing. Seems Presumptions R Us does not. So everyone on duty that day got a chance and no one took anything until everyone working that day had a sniff. Most of the fragrances were old ladyish, and in the end only me and one other girl wanted anything. on that day anyway. A month or so earlier I cleaned under the counter and that was when I found all that hair tester stuff. I made sure everyone got a crack at those too, and lots of my coworkers did dig in. Again those were testers and could not be sold. Ugh. If work really wants to fire us "thieves" they'll have to restaff over half the store.
Ohhhh I hate that corporation so much. They are SUCH hypocrites, such LIARS! They claim to be "green" but they use paper ads and won't recycle the leftovers and they. They throw away shameful amounts of food instead of marking the food down like Kroger... and here's something awful: when you check expiration dates you have to pull even as far as 3 months in the future... that means they deliberately throw away items that won't expire for another 3 months. Meanwhile Kroger would just slap a Manager's Choice sticker barcode on it and leave it there, and peeps see the sticker and grab it! Kroger's method is much better for the environment. I wish I had a place to send pics of all the food thrown away. Maybe if public outrage would get up, wasteful businesses would behave better for the sake of keeping their customers. A place where whistleblowers can show how much food and medicine is deliberately thrown away.
they also repeatedly throw plastic & shit into the baler, in spite of the "paper and cardboard only" sign... and guess I'm the only one who ever noticed the "paper" part of that sign. It's possible to recycle the old ads... put them in a cardboard box and put that in the baler. Wtf is so hard about that?!
Ugh. I stayed up all damn night again. I need sleep. Then I need to either start my 4th comic or start writing out a Samantha song. My bro has offered to convert anything I need so I can put it into Movie Maker. Although with my phone crashing so often, especially when recording..... well maybe I can make that old keychain camera work. I can't tell when it's on but it did record with decent quality sound. Just that inability to tell when it's recording kinda sucks.....

1 comment:

  1. How old is your phone? When batteries get old they start doing weird shit like that. Not holding a charge or reporting charge wrong. Maybe new battery time?

    *Hugs* Womanies suck! I hope this bout is easy on you <3

    Grrrrrrrrrr I understand your frustration at work! the tester thing might be explained as a hygiene thing with some kinds of makeup products, but not hair gunk and perfume. Pulling stock THREE MONTHS IN ADVANCE is fucked up, though. Noms'R'Us sells stuff right up to the last possible day! SO NOT COOL!

    Tolkein DID have maps. I'm such a Geog girl that I'm going to have to get the whole thing right though. Plate tectonics and subduction zones and climate zones etc. I've already worked out that the dragons hibernate inside an old SuperVolcano which houses their primary city. Need to draw it for you. Ugh sooooo fucking complicated!

    Take care of yourself and have a good weekend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete