Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wow I failed today (refering to sat, as it's now 3am sun)
I behaved most the day but work had calloffs and we were short all damn day. I was with cool manager and we all tried to keep calm but the stress was there anyway.
I bought some junk. Peppermint cookies (the xmas stuff has arrived) and maple cookies and some chocolate coated shortbread. And whatchamacallit bars. And Mom had bought iced soft cookies already. So I had a tv dinner, 2 iced cookies & an unknown number of the chocolate covered. At least I didn't open the others. Didn't touch the whatchamacallit bars. Ugh. Why can't I behave for more than one day? Back to calorie cycling?
Anyway...plan for Sunday is protein shake either before or during work. Then I'll wait until after work, and when Mom comes home if she brings those godiva chocolate covered strawberries again (from someone in her music group) then I'll eat them. If that's all she brings, my dinner can be egg cup soup then the strawberries.
I got a 5hour energy chilling in the fridge too. I'm guessing i'm gonna need it. And protein shake is also already made so the powder can fully dissolve. I also have ginger powder to add! And adding cinnamon and ginger and just a pinch of cayenne it's. Kinda like. A gingerbread cookie taste w just a hint of kick. The kick helps my energy. A few years ago a girl suggested making hot chocolate w a pinch of cayenne since I didn't like coffee. It did help.
Wow I'm tired.

2 comments:

  1. go to bed, Honour. the only times you can stay up is if we do naughty things together.
    peppermint cookies. what the hell is peppermint
    holy shit. the sound of maple cookies. fuck. what is this despicably delicious sounding shit
    ew TV dinners.
    i love how rational you are. i would've gone all: i'll avoid them *eats them* well that's my day fucked up. time to eat half the kitchen.
    ew. coffee is yummy.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs*

    Do you have anything on your breaks at work? Maybe if you has something with a bit of carbs and lots of protein on your breaks (Quickbruning+longburning) energy you wouldn't have exhaustion-reactive binges on sweet stuff at night? I'm just guessing based on what you blog. Nomming something every 3-4 hours also keeps your metabolism revving at top speed.

    This time of year really cures any envy I have you you 'Merricans. All your massive food holidays start in October and just keep running until January! Ouch! *hugs*

    I'm so going to be adding cinnamon and ginger and cayenne to my Milo now! Woot!

    Sending you hugs and love and wishings of sweet dreams <3

    ReplyDelete