Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

i should be happy...

And I kinda am. But this new development also just reminds me what an ass daddie dearest is.
My dear Bro has found a girl. And they really get on well. Even I am hoping that they'll marry and give me nieces & nephews to spoil rotten.
But guess what.... daddie dearest asked Bro if Bro would like to give Mom's old ring to his girl as engagement ring. Supposedly daddie dearest "just found" my Mom's ring in all his oodles of (stolen) stuff. Riiiiiight.
But at least now we know he has it. And ofc Bro said he'd love to give Mom's ring to Girlfriend. Mom's thrilled about it. But ofc daddie dearest hasn't given the ring up yet. Bro isn't engaged yet. But given that he's already done some verbal slips like calling her "wife" and mentioning marriage without saying "hypothetically" first.
So here's hoping.... hoping Bro gets the girl *and* the ring.

I think that's all for right now.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm-hmm? Just found it now, huh? -.-

    Don;t you just LOVE having people like that in the fam-bam? Mum is chronic for giving people something and then asking for it back, claiming she'd only 'lent' it to them even when there are witnesses who can confirm that she told the person to keep it /facepalm.

    Nieces and Nephews are the best. I hope you get a litter of them :p

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant see Dads as asses. Mothers, however, are Satan with a blackmail of giving you birth. continue.
    awww. :) q t.
    fffffff ew. fuck men.
    hypothetically. what a fun word.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete