Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

yup, still fat & lazy

Yea.....
It is 6:30 am and i have stayed up all damn night AGAIN!
This is very bad of me.
Especially since I have done NOTHING productive with any of my time this week.
I have no new finished comic. Sketches and outlines DON'T COUNT!
I haven't even done an outline for my shameless Star Trek fanfic.
i did finish one short story that i started years ago.. tho I guess it's only 99% done since there's still this one annoying paragraph I'm not sure if i want.
Ugh... where did i read this quote.. somewhere.. something like Being a writer is spending all morning putting a punctuation mark into a paragraph and the entire afternoon taking it out.
Hehehehe... yea writing can be very nit-picky business. Cuz you want it PERFECT, you know?
But except for that one annoying paragraph.. I am happy with it. It's a short tale, from 1st person perspective, and it's one lady remembering how she met her wife.
My first original finished piece whoohoo! (ok 99% dfinished but nevermind!)
I am sooo happy about that! Maybe that's why i've been so damn lazy? Some semi-concious sense of "I did something already"?
So i stayed up all night looking at stuff on sephora.com and I am soooo buying myself a Clarisonic once i hit 140 or so. After plugging numbers into BMI calculators seems 145 might be too much? i dunno.I'm still more after a certain look.
I'm already older than she is here........ but I've taken very good care of my skin. Skin cancer scares do that to me ^_^
And i am small-boobed like her.. i think I could pull this off.. or similar since my eyesight sucks and i do wear glasses.
But my build is similar.
And she's so pretty.. I'd love to look like she does here. Such a glorious mix of feminine and masculine.
Ofc there's a chance my face skin is gonna sag once the fat rolls aren't in there anymore. I'm more worried about facial skin than anywhere else. Below the neck can be hidden.. but what will I do with low-hanger cheeks? Wear a veil? Time to dig out the anti-ager serums methinks.

I am still being good about no chocolate. But still eating everything else.
I successfully was liquids-only while Mom was out, but she got home early so my day was still piggy eating. NORMAL eating would look like restricting if compared to the way i've been stuffing my face lately.
Fortunatly, there just isn't a lot of junk in the house. I'm still having too many tootsie rolls and tootsie pops, but no candy corn today, and i can't take much candy corn anyway before my stomach complains. Mom did bring home some cookies, but very few, like 3 types of 4 or 5 each and she helped eat them. Bad of me but could have been worse. i can eat half a bag of Oreos by myself.

I work later today... sigh... (too bad i don't hate that job enough to DO something about it!)
I found some old One a Day water additives that are basically powdered multivitamins. Seems they don't make them anymore so I'll enjoy these while they last. i admit they taste kinda ick, but drinking my vitamins is soooo nice. i can do drinkable vitamins on an empty stomach with no problem. Sigh.
oh wow.. I see sunrise.
pretty.
6:56.
Oops.

I'm also being lazy in other ways.. I know where my gym card is now but I still haven't dug it out. Cuz i'm too lazy to dig. Still haven't found most my winter gear (found my boots & that's it) and this is my birthday month (sooo not saying my age) so I need to either make a sephora.com order or get my butt to Sephora to pick up my present in person.
Sephora does that, you know. Little minis of a product or two on your birthday. Last year i got a small bottle of Philosophy body wash.. and it smells just like birthday cake! This year I'm hoping hoping they still have some of the Fresh Sugar lip balm sets left. i love those balms almost as much as i love Charlotte Ronson's lip glosses. The balms aren't flavored but they go on very smooth and have spf. The CR glosses don't have spf, but they have a slight minty taste (supposed to be lemon mint but i don't taste the lemon) and are sooooo moisturizing.  And feel almost cooling, like water. And i swear my lips drink them up like water. i still haven't tried the red one.. I've still never worn red. Uuhhh.... dunno if i could do red. And i need to bleach my teeth anyway :p

And ofc now that the sun is up I feel sleepy. WTF? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?
i have got to get off this damn vampire schedule. it shoots my productivity down the toilet.



1 comment:

  1. Hooooo boy I can relate to the nitpickyness. Thats why I love NaNo, I just have to WRITE and can edit later so my nitpicking doesn't killt he story before it gets started (Like my FIRST story about Path. The one this book segues into. Sigh)

    Ooooooo pretty! Smart idea to look at people with your build! I'd love to look like Dita or Candice. Got that kind of big-boob shape (Annoying things. You're so lucky!)

    Lol I look after my skin because my mum tans and smokes and has skin like wrinkly old man leather. ICKY. That and we have no ozone layer over us. The sunburn I get in an hour here took me all afternoon in Japan.

    About the potential for saggy skin, lose weight slowly so your skin has TIME to adjust and shrink back as the support underneath it goes, and do some light cardio to help it do so faster. Nothing worse than losing weight fast and having pounds of loose skin left flapping around. (Look at the 'My 600lb Life' docos for examples of that. I nearly vommed when I saw the excess skin surgery scars on this chick that got them infected. HOLY HELL)

    Changing habits takes time. You can do it! Small changes build up into big ones and are easier to make. You can do it!

    Yesssss we both need good sleep schedules. It makes you more productive and sleep deprivation (as well as being generally fucking awful) makes you fat. Don't believe me? Ask google :p

    Love you to little bits and lipgloss covered pieves <3

    ReplyDelete