Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

there's more?!

There is a full bigass jar of. Stew still unopened behind the half-jar I'm been eating from. And the half-jar was the 2nd jar! So Mom brought home 3 big jars! These things look like they hold 2 gallons each! And there's still 2 chobanis I gotta eat up before they go bad (the others are dated the 27th) and the Green Goodness and a few smaller Bolthouse Farms smoothies and oh crap the eggs.... I've been so busy eating the stew I forgot about everything else I had in the fridge! And in addition to the stew Mom also brought home shredded chicken and oyster crackers and grapes (nearly gone) and. Salad. And also pumpkin spice cupcakes (so nom) and Edwards Singles chocolate brownie a la mode and candy candy candy! I did stuff the freezer with my Green Giant veggie meals tho... turns out that lovely $1 price tag was a sale that ends tomorrow, so I stuffed my freezer with as much as it could hold. After tomorrow they go back to 2.39 each. So back to my cup a soups with egg. The bagged frozen veggies don't have the same variety as the Green Giant steam-in-the-bag things. Oh well.
And I got baby carrotes and bologna and oscar meyer liver sausage and pumpernickel bread to put it on.
Too much food in this house. When the stew is gone I just might do a brief fast. My weight is climbing. I can feel it and see it. This is not good. My arches hurt. I think I'm getting heel spurs... or I already have them. Too much weight on this small-boned frame. I hope to begin my weightloss race tues, when the bleeding should be completely over. Good news is I have 4 old bc packs.... bad news is my weight has climbed to where I need to drop 50lbs in that 4 month span. Ugh.

I have a heartwarming story tho.
My fave manager (everyone's fave actually) is as big a sneaker freak as Samantha Ronson. She has a LOT of shoes. And she get's bought sneakers as gifts. Well someone, her mom I think, bought her some sneakers and she doesn't like the color scheme. So she asked me my shoe size and it's same as hers so she gave me the sneakers!!!
This is such a big deal. I haven't had quality shoes in over 12 years. My walking shoes are 14 years old. I bought some cheapie dress shoes a few years ago. Everything else is hand medowns. My work shoes are 3 yrs old and were a charity gift to my Mom, who couldn't wear them. I've been stuffing bubble wrap in my work shoes for months. Cheap shoes!
The shoes sweet manager gave me are not cheap. They're like $70 or something. I'm on cloud 9. If I ever get rich & famous she's sooooooo on my list of peeps to spoil a bit! These shoes are comfy even before they're broken in. They cup my heel spurs & push up my fallen arches. Must protect them!
Back when I was a kid I saw daddie dearest have these rubber bootie things that he put *over* his shoes. I want some of those to walk to work in. To protect these kickass new shoes from mud and etc. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Any idea where these rubber bootie things are? If they're even made?

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Try to stick to the healthier things if you can, ok? It will help. Quality nutrition counts, after all. you can't out-exercise bad fuelling habits!

    OMG NEW SHOES! What size are your feets? (Giev me length in inches and I can translate. I don't think NZ does the same shoe sizing as the USA) I can get you some nice snuggly sheepfloof insoles from my 'sources' :3 Better than bubble wrap! Not sure what I could do about helping with shoes. I have long narrow feet so I can't really buy nice shoes that fit. I live in tramping shoes, boots or my steelcaps.

    You could look up 'overshoes' on Google? I'm not really sure what you're referring to. They don't sound like gumboots, but that's all I can think of.

    Love you to bits. Take care and I hope the womanlies go soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how descriptive you are of telling us the near outlines of your whole kitchen.
    whenever i read your posts, i realise i know very little food.
    wtf is an oyster cracker
    wtf is up with shoes
    14 years old whai
    i have shoes too theyre grey and high quality and sexy
    "must protect them!" LOLOLOLOL.
    dont ask me about shoes or anything related to shoes. now socks.
    those are the sex fiends.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete