Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

zzzzzz....

So tired. Staying up all last night was so dumb. I'm in my room now. I overslept a bit and went to work without breakfast. But at least I was only 1 minute late. So yay.
Didn't eat anything til after work. Too busy. When I got home I had a green giant thing (yummy) and a slice of bologna and some milk and a Chobani. That should cover my needss. I'm not hungry at all and it was all healthy noms.
Work wasn't so bad. I had lots to do so I didn't ring many people out & that might annoy the higher-ups tho. Some dumb bitch wanted to open a foundation compact & when I said they were sealed for sanitation reasons she went "well how do I find my color?"
Dumb bitch. Couldn't she see the compacts had see-thru lids? Idiot. If she wants to test foundations then go to Sephora. Drugstores are cheaper for a reason. Offering all those free samples gets expensive for the company. Drugstores aare cheap because they have see-thru tops instead. Bah.
I also got tripped up over the damn coffeemaker cord while digging out some toilet paper that was under the "kitchen" sink. Wtf was it doing there? Anyway the coffeepot broke. I'm not hurt, but when the coffeemaker tipped the glass pot broke. The damn cords were caught under the big toilet paper box how does that happen? 1st coffeemaker was easy to move. The 2nd one I was trying to get it out and I slipped onto my butt (was already squatting so not far to go) and damn coffeepot slipped out & broke. It must have hit that hard floor at the right angle cuz I was already low to the ground. That floor is just cheap linoleum on concrete or something. Ouch!

2 comments:

  1. /facepalm at idiot customers.

    I hope you're ok and not too bruised!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    It will get sad but there IS a happy ending. Happy-ish, I guess. You'll see. No hiding head, ok? Denial makes things bigger and scarier than they really are.

    I hope you are feeling better and getting some sleep. Love you!

    ReplyDelete