Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Damn Eggo cereal.
Damn driving lessons.
Damn uberyummy Frisco Melts at Steak n Shake during a driving break.
Fuck and fuck and more fuck.
Actually some REAL fucking would be nice right now. It counts as cardio. Whaaat? *innocent look*

AHEM!!!!

MOVING ON!

Ok I ate way too much today and I'm fighting the urge to go stuff my face with what's left of the first Eggo cereal box. This is hard.
I got a protein shake chilling in the fridge, waiting for the powder to dissolve, made with a dissolved cupcake fizzy tab. I finished up the first big jar of Body Fortress and I got one more jar before I gotta get more.
Got several jars of Aria left tho. Which is good cuz unless it's on a hell of a sale I ain't getting more. It's nice mixed in tho. i dunno... this one jar lasted longer than I thought since I mix it with the Body Fortress. Maybe i could get more... once these 3 jars are gone.

I also made a cartoon to keep my hands busy and away from noms.
introducing:
If She Weren't A DJ:
The *Imaginary* Adventures of Samantha Ronson

this cartoon inspired by the post at notalwaysright.com/north-of-the-moral-border/4097

Let's try my hand at linking, actually. <a href="http://notalwaysright.com/north-of-the-moral-border/4097">North of the Moral Border</a>

And since when on computer I figured out how to post pics already uploaded...
Gonna throw this one up again just for the amusement factor. Like those teeny tiny fists are even remotely intimidating heee so cute! And the horn headband (no connection to the word "horny" thank YOU)
And her favorite t-shirt made an appearance here.

Aaaaaa what else to say. Teeth brushed now, with a minty toothpaste that will make food taste terrible.

Boss screwed up again.. tomorrow at work is supposed to be another one of those "saturdate" things and i'm scheduled to come in at noon ooooops. Someone goofed. Should probably get up early enough to go in at 10, sucks to be there eariler but getting off eariler is very nice. Blah.

The new girl is already at 40 hours, she transferred in from another store, from the photo counter. It's possible she's the new "sba" and I'm trying to be mad about it... but... i don't want to be there full time. i know i need money and more work = more money but well.... uhh...
Sigh.
When i asked if she had the position Boss said he actually wasn't planning on filling that position. Maybe he just said that to me. Who knows? He could be lying. I should be mad.
it's bad that i don't wnt to work full time there. But hopefully it's also understandable.
And i ain't telling anyone but you.

Ok, bed time. More time asleep= less time to stuff face oink oink.

3 comments:

  1. OMFG.

    Ronson looks just like my mate did when she was on hospital, sans NG tube, ofcourse.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    My name is Daphna Yeshua-Katz and I am a graduate student in the Department of Telecommunications at Indiana University. I have read your blog and would like to invite you to participate in my study about pro-ana bloggers. I am very interested in learning about your motivations for publishing your blog, as well as the benefits the blog may provide to both you and your readers.

    Ideally, the interview would take place over the phone or via Skype. However, if you don’t feel comfortable with either of these approaches, I would be happy to send my questions to you via email. I can schedule the interview at convenient day and time for you. Whichever method you choose, please know that your identity will be kept anonymous and your answers will stay strictly confidential.


    You are also welcome to ask me any questions about the study at any time. You can contact me by email at dyeshuak@indiana.edu, phone +1- 812-3204517. In the meantime, you can learn more about me here: http://www.indiana.edu/~telecom/people/grads/dyeshuak.shtml. I hope to hear from you soon.


    Best regards,
    Daphna Yeshua-Katz

    P.S. If you know more pro-ana bloggers that would be interested in participating in this study please feel free to forward them this invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up on the same level as Ego cereal is Frosties. At least it took me almost a week to eat the whole family size box, as opposed to 15 minutes...

    Certain Americans needs to just never leave the country.

    There's a little bit more of the fairies posted. Even more soon! I need more hours in the day... And I made it so there's a mobile site now! :D Dunno if it works, but let me know what you think if you use it on your phone. <3

    ReplyDelete