Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 4 of the 6day stretch. The remodeling in the store has started. Today it's the painters. Paint smell is strong in most areas. New wallpaper is also going up. And the store is still open for business while all this is going on. The breakroom has been taken over by the painters. I'm taking my "break" sitting on a stool in the stockroom. No painting was done back here whew. No open paint cans either. The breakroom is gonna stink for awhile.
Store is a mess atm but the good news is we don't have to hang the damn sale tags tomorrow since the remodel crew comes back Monday and would take them all down anyway. This rocks because this Saturday is the "saturdate" event (I probably just gave away where I work)
And it's soooo hard to focus on selling whatever the featured item is when I have to get all the damn tags hung before I leave. Soooo YAY no ad tags. Maybe I'll actually sell something this time!
My feet started hurting as soon as I came to work today lol my body doesn't like being here any more than my mind does. But a job is a job and money is a necessity. Sigh. At least I get along w my coworkers.
And break is over.

1 comment:

  1. It's great you get along with your coworkers! And being on your feet all day means you're burning calories al day. :) Hope the paint fumes have cleared up.

    I'm posting a couple more chapters of the Fairy Queen over the next day or so - thought I'd let you know, since you're the fairies' biggest fan. <3

    ReplyDelete