Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Work fucking SUCKS right now. AFter that 6 day stretch the big store remodel started and I got called in a few extra days. Worked today too. Guess who gets to singlehandedly do ALL the clearance merchandise?
At least I get first pic of the clearance food.
Wait.. that's not really a Good.

Lol I got 3 boxes of Eggo cereal.. yup Eggo makes a cereal... it's fucking yummy. Made by Kelloggs. Also got Kelloggs Smorz cereal.. meh it's ok.. think Cocoa Puffs with lil marshmallows.
But omg the Eggo cereal. And I know where to find more too.

Also got myself hair toys. Headbands and clippies and pins and stretchy bands and a weird set of sponge curlers and even a Topsy Turvey tomato planter (wanted one for soooo long!)

Mich is posting Fairy Queen!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY and i can get her fiction site on my phone cuz that site is nice and simple and loads clean YAYAYAYAYAYAY.

Oh... saw this while lurking ... somewhere....


Pic source: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/the-dc-org-welcomes-sparrow-back.89782/

Yes.. I lurk on the meeting boards of Anonymous. What of it? They're funny as hell and i think it's pretty damn cool what all they're doing now. I lurked back in the days of enturbulation.org and I still watch these crazy kids. They're now using their site to organize not only to take down the cult of scilons.. but also freedom of speech in Iran (and they do need help!) and wikileaks. Ofc the common thread here is freedom of information and freedom of speech. Which I'm totally in favor of!
Sadly I suck at internets and computers in general. So i cheer from the sidelines.
Me being into studying religion etc I still lurk mostly in the scilon forums but I pop in the others sometimes.
i should get an account.
What would i say?
I live in a dying rust belt town. no scilons here!
Still not posting my pic tho :p ya never know someday i might actually get to go to a protest woot!

Samantha Ronson is still being adorable. She's been hitting her studio alot lately, fine by me. I want an album! I want to walk my gay ass to an actual store and pick up a physical CD with the tracks burned into it and packaged with varius pics of Samantha scowling at the camera. Yes I prefer it when she smiles, but she doesn't do that often and I'll take what I can get ^_^
And then i want to take that CD to my computer geek buddies and ask them to rip it into plain mp3s that i can use anywhere.

I'm happy to pay an artist for a song. i just only want to buy that song once. I'm buying an album, not a live performance.
And I think I had that rant already.

Anyway.. she's been having some fun too and posted a youtube vid on her twitter.
Yup The Littlest Ronson now has a youtube account. Funny thing is, her account page claims she joined in 2006. And she's just now posting? WTF?
Anyway here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GTS51GznsE&feature=share

I'm always so shocked to see her forehead wrinkle when she raises her eyebrows looking up. I keep forgetting that she's like 34. Also the smoking will age you, just fyi.
She just seems so youthful, her voice is so soft and her laugh is light and girlie and she plays video games like a proper gamer addict. (totally gonna write her about Thinkgeek, see if it fecks her wallet too)
(also.. I love Mich's unique vocabulary.. totally stealing it!)

and just for shits and giggles, her account mainpage: http://www.youtube.com/user/lilrednyc9

I do wish she'd quit the damn cigarettes. Me being the daughter of choir teachers maybe I'm just more sensitive to it but I can HEAR the smoking damage and it's frustrating because I can also hear how clear and strong and GOOD her voice would be if she'd only take care of herself! This is her voice, peeps. No autotune here. She keeps in tune, she keeps in key, picking her notes out with just the guitar strumming chords. That does take talent. She's got a good ear. I wish she'd take better care of herself, especially that voice.

Side note.. cute how she tries to look into the camera so many times but it's sooo obvious she's more comfy looking down. Esp that quick second after touching her chest she glances over at her buddy with that omg-what-am-i-doing look. Also the clenched hands for most of it. Yea she hates cameras, it's adorable. Also there's one second where it looks like she's practicing the lip-synch thing like for a pro music video, and she missed her cue. (yes all the music videos are lip-synched.. even the kickass Lady Gaga needs to BREATHE when she's doing those dances! Leaves no room for singing!)
Actually it's possible this whole thing is lip-synched because I don't see a mic near enough to pick her up. But that is her voice.
I don't know much about guitars but he might be miming too, sometimes his movements aren't perfectly matched with the sound. i dunno.

love the username soo cute. and according to this she's still 33. Whatever.. somewhere in there.

Also.. Samantha wants viewers to know:
that video was directed by the awesome @JEFFREED1

and it's 4am where I am, too much damn sugar again. Bedtime.. after I listen to this one more time
(is there a Samantha Addicts Anonymous?)

<3

3 comments:

  1. I fucking HATE auto-tuning! D:

    I also love Anon. I've subbed to their YouTube account since the FB one keeps getting taken down *Sigh*

    I'm keeping in mind that this should be my 2nd-to-last-exam EVER and am forcing myself to study. RAWR!!!!

    I hope you have a good weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggo cereal is ok... I like Waffle Crisp better. And Smorz is ok too... Not my favorite. I don't do forums of any kind unless I can't figure out why whatever isn't working like those help forums? Whatever they are. And I don't like live music cds and such and I don't want to have to pay for the same song more than once. I'm ok with buying a cd and whatnot but if the cd breaks I will probably already have the music on my computer and I will make a copy. I paid for it once already. And music videos would probably end up really crappy if they weren't lip-synced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Eggo cereal OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!! And only 110 cals for a cup, which is awesome. (Unless of course your name is Mich and you are incapable of eating less than 10 cups in one sitting :/).

    Glad you like my swearing alternatives. :D

    Boss kept throwing more work at me today, but he's left early, so hopefully I can get some more FQ typed and edited by tonight!

    <3 u, my little muffin!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete