Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Degree does not work for me xD

Seriously... Degree makes some nice-smelling stuff, but nothing stands up to my Armpits of Death.


Blahh...... peeps are home and i'm on the comp anyway. even hacker relative downstairs, who knows what he's doing.. he ain't moving out til July and he's sooo going when that day comes cuz turns out his old cat is sick! And the (soon to be) EX wife has not taken poor sick cat to vet or done anything! Waaaa!!
Cat adoration seems to be in our genes.
Anyway I was PIG today.. i need to make a cartoon piggy me to post on Piggy McBingey days.
Also.. can't i repost pics already on my blog without having to basically upload them twice? Why eat up my blogger-given storage with picture duplicates?
Pizza for dinner. And Crazy Bread omnomnomnom...
and it's majorly fucking HOT today!
Well I hope it'll be easier to not overeat in the next few days. Got a 6 days in a row working schedule coming up. Ungh.
Work is the best place to work my way through these:

THESE THINGS SUCK!!!

We clear?

This vitamin powder drink mix is seriously fucking GROSS. Yes I'm aware it's aimed at diabetics. And it is wonderfully sugar-free and low-carb as far as that goes.
BUT IT TASTES LIKE ASS!
Or what I imagine ass would taste like, since I'm not into that sort of thing.

The "natural citrus" taste is anything but. Citrus? Maybe if you were eating powdered fake lemon straight from the dollar store and mixed with bilge water.
It seriously made me gag.
Only way I can get it down is to keep it in the work fridge where it gets intensely cold and numbs my tongue so I don't taste it quite so much.
Too bad I still taste it even then. Blech!
And something in it actually dries my throat out or something cuz i get thirsty again even faster, even when inside air-conditioned work, and I sometimes get that hacking dry-throat cough.
So why am I still taking them to work?
Cuz I'm too damn poor to waste money. I did buy them on clearance, out of curiosity. But still. i HATE throwing away anything I can eat.

Made another Thinkgeek order today (remember what I said about wanting to reuse images? Where's my Thinkgeek addict pic? but anyway)
Next order I'm thinking of the Crest of Hyrule shirt. Yep I'm thinking of buying clothes off the internet.
They give you these nice nice sizing charts. Measure your chest and you got your size.
But smart people know you should also measure the *widest* part of your torso in order to avoid that stretched-tight-over-potbelly look.
I gotta drop some inches. Seriously.

Remember that old "Special K Challenge" thing? The idea is to drop an inch off your waist in two weeks by following a "diet plan" devised by (the marketing dept of) Kelloggs :)
They also have the Challenge on their cereal boxes, which is how I saw it and was reminded of it. Their "diet plan" basically has you replace EVERYTHING EXCEPT DINNER with various Special K products.
I have no intention of doing that. But after looking at the actual serving sizes of a few Special K foods, if you followed the rules and stuck to the tiny servings it would be fairly low cal. Keep your dinner small and you might even pull a sub 1000 day.
And it would be spread out between 3 meals and 2 snacks.
It got me thinking.. of copying the 3 meal 2 snack idea but doing it something like this:
B: air (I can't stand eating until a good 3 hours post-wakeup)
S1: Joint Drink (10 cal)
L: Protein shake (200cal)
S2 vitamin drink (15 cal)(or tea once the vit drinks are gone)
D: Protein shake (200 cal)

425 base? Nice. Especially with the epic 80 grams of protein (40g per shake)
I'd need my vitamins tho, so once those vitamin drink mixes are gone it's back to Centrum.
I prefer the Centrum anyway.
I do have one other vitamin drink. It's actually pretty good. Sadly I also got it on clearance and I have no idea if I will ever see this product again.

Sooooo.... yea the heat just killed my brain and I forgot what else i was gonna say. My day was a long day of lazing around cuz it's fucking hot and i basically ate nothing but the pizza and crazy bread and these uberyummy cookies called Biscoff

These things are SINFUL. OMG omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom
I ate two whole packages in the past 4 days. Augh!!!

Good news is Mom found the screwdriver that actually fits the screws on my shower door, so hopefully I'll get rid of that damn thing soon.
On the car front.. the cheapest battery in town, the $60, is at a guy who isn't open tomorrow (wish i had that option) and who closed at noon today. OOooops!
Guess i'll get my battery monday.
Damn I gotta get a move-on. The clock is ticking!!! Unless i wanna bike from dad's house to work (not a pleasant thought!) and then bike back from work to dad's house in the dark... eeeeeek yea gotta get the damn license.
Strangely, the driver's test now has me more scared than the idea of simply driving.
Tho I probably still won't drive very often. Gas prices. Ugh.
Oh well.. walk off the fat, Self!

1 comment:

  1. Awww the wedding-ring-nugget-necklace is so awesome! It makes me awww at the cuteness and get warm fuzzies at the same time. Lol, wear it when I get married? If anyone is ever retarded enough to ask me?

    I've got one big cave system near my bunker with the forks leading to the exit marked with sand chunks or jack'o'lanterns. I finally looked at the wiki for signs today >.<; I found one dungeon in it. . . raped it of mossy cobblestone to line my bunker floor with something less flammable than wool!

    OMG speaking of sinful bikkies. . . I discovered the bite-sized toffee pops and squiggles. *Dies* two of my favourite nommables RIGHT there, in a timy size that DOESN'T make me feel ripped off coz I expect them to be small. (Not like the fucking standard packs, where they've made the bikkies 25%smaller in the last 10 years!)

    I get VitaQuench to add to my drink bottle. It's not exactly a multivit, but it gives me a vitamin C boost since I'm too scared of orange juice DX Yay for irrational disorders!

    Thank you for the comments <3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete