Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ok.... well it was only by one point....but I did pass. Barely, but I passed. I got my license. And to be honest I was so damn nervous during that test that I drove the worst I've driven since I was 16. Wow. I'm usually a much better driver. So yea.....
I want a break from driving tho. Mom wants to go to Grandpa's and I'm willing but these nursing home things get boring fast. If I drive myself I can leave when I want. But I want a break from driving. I'm exhausted. Barely slept 3 hours last night. Was shaking nervous thru the test. Barely passed. I just want a break. A nice long nap. And Mom's watching one of her scary murder-rapist crime dramas. Those things give me nightmares. I'm gonna go upstairs.

Ok....maybe try another H2O2 flush...tho dunno if it can really be called a flush since I'm just putting a few drops in, letting it bubble for about a minute then dumping it out.

I want zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. *Pulls blankie over you*

    Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAH BUT YOU PASSED YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =D
    So awesome. I can't wait to take mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! YAY now you can be a getaway driver!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete