Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Can't watch the vid on phone but the write-up and comments...it sounds like a sweet tearjerker.
http://mobile.dlisted.com/node/40159#comments

Christmas was kinda nice. I slept most the day, got fed by stepmom (good cook) and watched an adorably silly movie called scott pilgrim vs the world. Spent most the time over there with the siblings, who are very sheltered and think "pissed" is a swear word.
And yet they can watch a vid like scott pilgrim. But the gay references were more comedic than sexual so I guess that makes it ok?
Anyway half-sis got me a pair of fuzzy fuzzy warm pajamas...just like hers. I'd seen hers and they looked so warm I asked where they came from. So she got me a pair, only in soft pink :) and stepmom probably paid soooo...I dunno.still angry at daddie dearest but it's not like I'm angry with everyone in that house. The half-sibs weren't even born when the shit was going down.

But I am still mad at him. He didn't just reduce my mother to poverty and beat her...he also stole from her. There's a mixing bowl in that house I recognize as my maternal grandmother's. He also took her dining room table and chairs, which the court specifically awarded to my mom. He also took a bureau that matched mom's china cabinet.

He also took mom's wedding ring. He claims that mom pawned it but that's bullshit. My mother still has the love letters from her 6th grade boyfriend. That's right, sixth fucking grade. She's that sentimental. So when she said he took it...I believe her story over his.
So yes I am mad at him. And all I want is the stolen items returned. Especially the ring and the bowl, cuz I've got some sentimental value there too. A girl inherits her mom's rings...and I remember grandma using that bowl. I'd happily take money instead of the furniture. Current house has no room for the furniture :)

Moving on, mom's side of the fam sent their presents over since mom stayed home sick. Grandpa sent $50 cash and aunt sent a lovely shirt and a bath set..along with a gentle note that I have a BO problem. Yeah, I strongly suspect my rotting shower stall (literally rusting and rotting out) may have something to do with it. I wish I wasn't so poor. My bathroom really needs to be redone. The shower door opens less than halfway cuz it hits the sink. And the toilet is right next to shower facing the sink. I should draw a picture sometime. I have a scar on the top of my right foot from getting caught on that damn door. The shower is one of those all-in-one units that you basically just pop in and hook up the water. Think it would at least be possible to somehow get the damn door off and replace it with a simple curtain and rod? The door is rotting. Rust and rot.

Haven't wweighed yet. Judging by my clothes I may well be back to the old starting weight. Eeks. Got tomorrow's menu and jan 1st but haven't drawn up the menus to connect them. The idea is to step down to jan fast (aiming for a humble 30hrs again) and I know if I just up and cut cals I'll get ill and then binge. And that's just not a fun road to go down.

Ok I go back to work tomorrow (well...today now heh) so sleepytime for me.

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I'd steal some shitz from him.. but thats just how I am >.> I hope you're not back to your starting weight! :( that would suck

    ReplyDelete