Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Looks like blogger is back to normal. Sadly I can't say the same about my poor body.
I am sick. Runny nose, cough, sore throat, and the hoarse voice that tends to come with, and the occasional pounding headache. I actually called off work today. I almost never call off. I need money. Needing $ = work as much as possible. Blahhhh... don't suppose anyone's in the mood to buy some mary kay off me? I do have a website....ofc that website is connected to my "real-life" account. Hmmmm maybe best to stay anon. And I'm not sure I can legally ship outside the USA. Oh well, it was a nice thought.

So I'm here sucking down the cough drops and the Chloraseptic spray. Store manager was not happy... I chose to take that as a compliment. I do work hard. Hate my job but work hard anyway. Any money is better than no money.
Fuck I feel awful. My poor nose is raw from all the blowing. Being sick sucks.

I actually don't get sick very often. My immune system is pretty strong. My digestion is what's delicate. I can get food poisoning easy but things like colds and coughs rarely get past the sniffles stage. I'll have constant sniffles but rarely anything more serious. Which is probably good cuz work only gives us 6 sick days a year. And as far as I know they can't be banked.

Gonna take the tomato cup a soups down and eat em so I can take some nyquil without throwing up. Then it's back to bed.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I'd buy Mary Kay stuff from you! You can send me your website if you want: email it to bellatrixburrows@hotmail.com. That way you can stay anonymous. <3

    Hope you feel better, hun! Lots of Nyquil--at least then you can sleep it off.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your bloggers back to normal, wish you weren't sick :( poor sis

    ReplyDelete