Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Had to get up at dark o'clock in the morning cuz I opened at work today. And today was truck day so I needed something for strength. So I tried some Body Fortress in milk with crushed vitamins.
I guess I need to try it with Aria..cuz Body fortress takes soooo long to dissolve.
The other problem was the pills. My new pill crusher works great...turned those pills into a fine powder quickly and easily. I didn't strain anything while working the crusher.
The problem is the crushed pills did not want to dissolve!! Grrrrr!
It's possible some of the pills did dissolve and it was just hard to see in all the Body Fortress clumps. I dunno. I'm also thinking I need to dig out the old blender....assuming we still have one.

Found a Christmas treat I really like. It's possible they're available year-round but I never saw them before. They arrived with the rest of the Christmas food items. We also only got the one shipment in. So yea...I think these are a seasonal item. Maybe that's a good thing...cuz I adore them and would have a hard time saying No if they were around all the time.

Liberty Orchards Fruit Delights.....yummmmmmm. they are basically fruit jellies with chopped nuts and rolled in powdered sugar. They are sweet but not too sweet, not hugely sweet. I don't get a hard sugar crash off of them either. Liberty Orchards also has something called Aplets and Cotlets but I don't like those so much. The Fruit Delights tho... mmmmmmmm.

And I seriously need to chop up my credit cards. Wtf with the buying? I now have yet more hair stuff, more Green Envy on ots way... drugstore.com had a lil perfume called Blue Waltz that I was curuious about so I ordered that too. In the past 4 days I've dropped nealy $200 on stuff I want but don't need. I even got tiny lights for my mini tree. And that was after i'd bought two Christmas necklaces that light up thinking i'd use those for my tiny tree. So now I have 2 light-up necklaces and 2 tiny light strands. Festive little tree, no?

And on top of that the new Mary Kay magazine arrived and I'm looking at all their new Christmas launches. Some is limited-time only, some not (tho Mary Kay does discontinue stuff often enough to make me think nothing is forever) Yes, I use Mary Kay, laugh at me later :p I also joined the sales force like 5 years ago so I could get my stuff at a discount and get advance warning when something I love got discontinued :p so yea... laugh at me later :p I especially love their creme-to-powder foundation cuz it does not freeze. I coat my face in it and I do not get wind chapping anymore. Ever. Now if only I could stop falling asleep while still wearing it! It's not meant to be slept in dammit!!

So yea...I've been acting like I'm made of money. I am annoyed at myself. My debt is growing faster than my waistline. Now I'm gonna clean my room and take this box of Whoppers that I found downstairs and share it (read: hope the fam finishes it off..whoppers are a year-round candy item and thus forbidden to me right now)
Must stop shopping! I am broke dammit!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha *points finger* ha ha ha you use mary kay

    no just kidding i used it in high school when my mom had one of those representatives come by and do a party at our house, but me and make up didn't get a long back then. I'd probably use it now if I had the money and the access to i, their stuff is actually really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Credit cards are eeeevil. I've wracked up over $7000 in debt the last few years. Sure a lot of it was school-related, but mostly it's just the result of shopping sprees. I get depressed 'cause I'm poor, so I go shopping--totally makes sense!

    Those fruit delight things sound yummy; I must look for some. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno what mary kay is, so no laughing at you for that here. An ex's-all-out-beat-eachother-to-a-pulp fest would be awesome. We could make bets on each fight and stuffs. If mine are included I think I know which will ultimatly come out on top though.. Especially if he thinks he's fighting to get me away from Matt who he seems to have decided is the third anti-christ xD

    ReplyDelete