Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Edit...I am on verizon. So perhaps it's a verizon issue.... suddenly glad I didn't pay the whole bill. What are those fuckers doing?
Fun sidenote....samantha ronson is also on verizon (I was on it first, I didn't choose verizon she was one it :p) and she's been tweeting up a storm about how pissed she is at them.
Sigh....maybe I should switch.


Is anyone else having some serious issues with Blogger?
Maybe it's cuz I'm on my phone but comment boxes on other blogs do not load. I go to moderate comments and I get big wall o text.
Buttons don't show up. Even Dashboard was just a big wall 'o text earlier.
Even google isn't working very well. For several hours today whenever I pulled up my phone's browser (a mini version of Safari I think) the google homepage didn't load and instead my phone kept downloading something called m.gif or was it m.jpg?
Some blogs won't even load for me. I'm very annoyed. And the blogs that do load have no comment boxes.
Am I the only one with this problem?
Here's hoping this posts.

5 comments:

  1. :/ I'm not.. I think that's your phone hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people's blogs won't let me comment on them, but I think it's because of their layouts. Some of the custom layouts seem to have glitches, I think.

    I wasn't having internet issues yesterday, but me and Mum were definitely having phone issues. Apparently there was some kind of network problem (we're on Verizon).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to say I've been thinking of you and your comments and I really appreciate all you have to say. It's great to know I'm not alone. I haven't been up for being very thoughtful lately so I'll leave this note at this for now. Just want to say THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't get blogger to work on my phone at all... any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete