Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

puppy love

Just a lil post with linsk to super-cute pictures for animal lovers :)
Sam's super sweet dog Cadillac is being called a vicuous murderer by an attention whore. I felt sorry for the woman who lost her dog in that dogfight, even tho tiny dogs often are very annoying.

But then the bitch started talking to TMZ and showing a fucking shrine to that tiny dog and is now suing Sam, Empire West as a whole, and the landlord of the complex. Bitch wants over a million dollars and her lawyers are tweeting about it.
Granted this is old new (mid-november) buuuuutt.

But I just now (re-)found these old twitpics of "vicious murderer" Cadillac while Caddy was being watched by a friend while Sam was on business trips. The friend has lil kids and posted these pics of Caddy and kids. And ofc on phone sooo carefully typing them in.

http://twitpic.com/7u6ze
http://twitpic.com/7u75w
http://twitpic.com/7u79z

Please note LeFilthMart's captions. Caddy was very gentle. Caddy was never a cruel dog and this neighbor is just trying to get attention and $$$ bitch!

2 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! <3

    I've claimed most of mine now. What I meant was that it was my turn to do them (we have a roster) and bitch uses lots of dishes.

    Lol, sorry about the late comment reply >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to be blog friends! Thank so much for your words. I am too swamped at work this week to write something thoughtful right now, but I want to let you know that I super appreciate your message. THANK YOU. :)

    ReplyDelete