Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Slight binge last night. Ate an entire bag of chex mix. The bold fiesta or whatever that flavor was called. Carbalicious. Calorie chocked. At least it had some iron (surely I'm not still anemic? Period ended a day or so ago!)
And then came chocolate. And then the sugar ccrash. All carbs make me crash, but a sugar crash comes faster and hits a lot harder. Slept in my makeup agaain. Now have 2 pimples to show for it.
And sleeping in makeup also means I fell asleep before I brushed my teeth. Eeeewwwwww.
So my teeth and gums are angry right now too. And ofc the chocolate bingefest had me in the bathroom eariler.
What brought this on? Not enough nutrition? Before I got home from work yesterday my entire intake was a single 140cal protein shake. Which is great for protein but not much vitamins.

I bought a pill crusher yesterday. The PillGlide spray does work but I still hate taking pills. Hopefully I can crush most of them into my shakes or something. Still have to take the omega3 pills by swallowing cuz they're gelcaps. But 1 is better than 4. Why can't a "B complex" pill actually have all 8 B vits? I need a separate folic acid and a separate biotin! Wtf?! At least vit C can come from those Halls Defense drops.

Currently trying to get a Twisted bar down. Yup I *still* am working on that one little box of Twisted food bars I got...I don't remember how long ago. Not a fan of these bars. Not getting them ever again!!
Today is Eat day...tho considering last night's fuckup... I dunno. Gotta keep metabolism from freaking out. Still got cup a soups... can eat an entire box of those without doing much damage and they fill me up.

Acka has a kickass diet plan over on her blog. I'm soooo stealing that idea. Gotta figure out how to adapt it. Can't decide if I wanna stick with calorie cycling (which did work for me) or just lowcarb it (which keeps me from feeling hungry) I wish I could figure out how to do both. I've managed to get into ketosis a few times and I was actually quite comfortable. I just wasn't losing weight. Sigh.

Edit: ma just txt that we have pizza tonight. Pizza on an Eat day...can't remember the last time that happened :)
And tomorrow is roasted turkey..and turkey is keto-friendly. Yay! Hope it actually happens dunno what I'll do about the side dishes tho. But still... yay for this good luck of having Mom's plans actually mesh with mine!

2 comments:

  1. How do you manage to keep up Ketosis?? I haven't even reached it once, and I kind of feel like stopping trying. I watched the carbs and fats, but I still cant get it. Do I need to just fast for a few days??

    I cant figure this fucking thing out!!!

    Congrats on your successes, though =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those carb crashes are the worst. Like going to sleep after a night out drinking--clothes half off, makeup still on, teeth filthy. Only you don't have a the fun night of drunkeness to remember fondly. Just junk food wrappers tangled in your sheets. >:(

    I'll never understand why some of those pills have to be so huge. Like seriously if they can stick a near-lethal dose of morphine in a pill half the size of an Aleve, which can't they make tiny fish oil or vitamin B pills?Hope the pill crusher works out. <3

    ReplyDelete