Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

So this is post number 100.
And what do I really want to do?
Have a pissy rant/bitchfit because once again WoW can't start up because the uncle's shit is taking up way too much disk space >:(

I swear...when it was me and mom and my bro we used less than half the hard drive..and that included everything..all our stuff together and the programs operating systems etc.
Then bro got his own computer and took his stuff off ours and it was just me and mom. We used just ofer 1/4 the space.
Now uncle's shit..including pirated movies which has me freaked...and hacker stuff and programmer compilers and other programming stuff (yea he writes programs for a living) and it's taken up all the space. And I'm like why can't he use his laptop?
So still no WoW for me.
He did install what looks like a second hard drive but I guess the drives aren't talking to each other. And WoW likes to keep itself all together in one area.

I can get online...tho am on phone while he tries to free up puter space. Samantha Ronson is now blonde again. I did think she was cute as a blonde the last time sooo I'll wait for some better pics. Turns out he divided the 100Gb drive in half and put documents in one half and the operating systems in the other so if the OS got hijacked by another virus we wouldn't lose our files. Not a bad idea but it does mean that the free space on document side can't be used for WoW.
Turns out WoW is currently taking up some 30 gigs of space. Wish old updates and material could be removed. Oh well. I hear most new computers come with some 300 to 500 GB hard drives.

On the food front...I did wait until after noon to eat. Almost 1pm actually. But I did not low-carb it. Nope...instead I. Had the last 2 slices of that meat-lover's pizza. Sigh. True I am still craving meat and the med student did say a meat craving during monthly bleeding could indicate low iron levels. That sometimes cravings were good and should be followed.

What I really want is a bowl of plain cooked hamburger meat. There was none. Mom did make the spaghetti and I could always be a brat and pick out mostly the meat xD

And now I'm waiting on yet another fucking WoW patch. This is really getting annoying. What's with all the patches? After all this time and all these expansions Blizzard still hasn't figured out how to get it right the first time? Sometimes I do wonder about not playing. The thing is...when the game works it is really fun.
But I am annoyed at the Cateclysm world. Wtf they do to Darnassus? And wtf goblins? Are goblin towns gonna be horde towns now? I dunno...

But can someone find the original Temple of the Moon music? It was so pretty. I want a copy. Any idea how I get it? Wish I wasn't such a computer failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment