Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Awwwww Mich <3 <3 <3
Can I publish your comment tho? It's got your email in it!
Hugs to baby sis.

I called off yesterday and today. Fuck this, I gotta get better! Or at least up to functioning. Mom had this before me and she's saying I should be nearing the end.

Had a temperature of almost 102 yesterday. I used one of those old mercury thermometers. I took my temp after I woke up feeling like I was having hot flashes. Feels like my temp is lower now, but still got sore throat w cough. Slight wheeze. Feel kinda warm. Have been on mostly liquids cuz my throat is that sore. My ensure knockoff cans expire in feb 2011 so I figured what the hell? Need to get them gone anyway. Got 9 cans left now. Mom sweetly bought me soups and nyquil. I've been using the nyquil but only one soup. Just not hungry much. Plus the usual hurts to swallow thing. Bleh. I hate being sick. It's uncomfy and it's boring. I'm actually looking forward to that 10hour shift now. I need money! I have now called off 3 days in a row! Ugh!

Gonna drink my food can, take more nyquil, and back to bed!

2 comments:

  1. yuck it sucks that you're sick!! i hope you get better in time for NYE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. : )

    Sorry to hear that you're so sick. Hope you feel better soon! Lots of liquid and lots of rest.

    ReplyDelete